DHA Rahbar vs DHA Ph 9 Town

Hi,

I am looking for investment plot within budget of rs 6 million. I am totally confused as some r suggesting dha rahbar and others r saying go for phase 9 town or multan file..

Please advise which option is good for 1 year holding

Need sincere suggestion as its my all saving!

More favourable option would be DHA Phase 9 Town. It has multiple factors such as

1. It falls in the main stream DHA i.e. Surrounded by DHA Phase

1 to DHA Phase 10 (in future).

1. In over all main stream DHA, 5 Marla Plots are plots are found at Boundaries be it DHA Phase 4,5 or 6 ... Whereas looking at 9 Town, it has all 5 Marla Plots at prime location since it has been designed with only 5, 8, & 10 Marla cutting with 5 Marla to be approx. 90% overall.

2. Looking at the prices in DHA Phase 6 Block D, which is somewhat adjacent to 9 Town with Bedian Road intersecting in between, Prices in DHA Phase 6 are 80-90 Lacs for a 5 Marla. However, prices in 9 Town fall between 45-65 Lacs based on location. (Investment worthy Plots fall between 55-63 Lacs).

3. 9 Town will gain 3 - 3.5 Million very easily in the next 2-3 years max. Reasons for this

(i) It has possession for majority of Plots

(ii) Bedian Road Expansion Project is Gonna take off soon.

Currently Bedian Road is 55 feet wide, Expansion would

make it 110 feet wide.

(iii) A Direct Access road joining 9 Town with Phase 6 is

almost complete. Once it open, will definitely give a

price hike.

(iv) The underpass under construction from Phase 5 connecting to 9 Prism through Phase 5 M Extension Block is expected to open in December 2017. 9 Town will have that new access as well from DHA Phase 5 through 9 Prism. (Better understanding can be provided on a Map).

(v) With possession open, 9 town is currently the cheapest of

all in main stream DHA.

This is just my suggestion. Any one can differ but there should be rational & logical points to back the difference of opinion.

If you need any further detail please feel free to call me.

Saad Bin Khalid

Cell: +92-333-4374957

Dha 9 town is better than dha rahbar

dha 9 town location is excellent

M.saif

saif Properties

0322-2323516

Dear Saad your points are completely logical and rational.

I have personally visited Phase 9 town one month back and i am of the opinion it can gain price hike of around 3 to 3.5 million in next 2 to 3 years comfortably.

Thanks

Saad /Asif/Saif,

Thank You so much for the advice. Can any one suggest the plot number/sector in 9 town which are investment worthy... Sitting abroad its difficult for me to decide i have a map so once you will tell me i will have a look on map and then decide.

Dear Mr. Nauman

I would suggest you to invest in 9 Town Block C.

Reasons:

1. It is visible from Askari 11 Sector C, or vice versa, making it the first choice for Builders/Genuine Buyers to build a house as it's nearest to population.

2. Currently it has the highest number of houses under construction. All other sectors are very empty. So Block C is naturally gaining a higher demand as compared to others.

3. If you look at the map from a bigger perspective, keeping in view phase 6, phase 9 & phase 5 ... You'll see that ph9 Block C is almost the most centred area. Moving towards ph6, 9 or 5 would be most accessible from Block C.

So under current scenario 9 town Block C is my recommendation. Other than that all areas near park, main road or back of it are good for investment. Please avoid near grave yard & boundary plots as they get really difficult to sell.

For further consultancy or buying/selling services regarding real estate or any sort of services relating to construction please feel free to contact me.

Saad Bin Khalid

Director

• Sketch & Design Architecture Studio

• Ar-Razzaq Constructions

77/A, Street 1, Nisar Colony, Sarwar Road, Lahore Cantt.

Cell: +92 333 4374957

Email: sbk.sdas@gmail.com