DHA Valley

What is the status of DHA valley, is it safe for investment?

DHA is Responsible Institution and its all projects are safe and sound and always good for investments but always advise to investors never invest 100% always keep 30% for back up in any crises....

Good Luck

Zulfiqar www.designsource99.weebly.com

DHA valley is over populated when we talk about the number of plots plus all plots are of small size, there are more than 80,000 plots, Bahria already have taken it's profit share in booking, DHA is stucked, DHA also facing some court issues including EOBI scandal which we all are aware of. Prices in DHA valley were on loss, infact minus the paid amount, but from past 4/5 months, DHA valley has shown a positive aspect, where the prices of the blocks which are closer to DHA and Expressway, prices have increased, and there was a profit of 1-2 lacs on 5 and 8 marla, these files are still on profit. But the blocks which are far away, files are traded on cost to cost of a minimal profit 20-25000 per file. Prices in DHA valley increased just because the plot prices in DHA 2 increased rapidly in the last some months, where on average there was seen 100 percent increment in 1 kanal plot price. Rite now, DHA rates have stopped and they will become stable, whereas DHA valley prices will continue to rise and fall with the pace of time till they give physicsal possession of the plots, which to me is not less than 7-10 years.

Nasir Bhai why do you think it’s 7-10 until possession while I have heard 2-3 years.

This is what i have heard too

But i have heard that the possession of DHA homes is in final stages which is approximately 1500 homes, so after that the prices will move up in direction atleast for the block near to dha home

Brother as per my knowledge, they won't give possession before that. Plus they are saying that they will given possession in M,N blocks from last 10 years, no development, no possession up till now, what they did to DHA Phase 1 and Phase 2 Extension files after 13 years ? I wish and hope they give possession within the given time frame but they are not capable of doing that unfortunately.

Dear Sohail Khan:

Your info about Homes is correct, but I think it will take more then one year for homes as well, access road is main issue at the moment. Valley is a long term project may 3 to 5 years for start of possession.

Regards

Pls anyone guide me where to invest around 1.5m for 4/5 years

Good time frame try to buy a 7 marla plot in dha valley in starting blocks and one in e 19 ministry of commerce one kanal plot u can get both options in 15 lac and 4 to 5 year is a good time for both specially e 19

AOA,

Please let me know DHA Phase 3 Islamabad/Rawalpindi when development will start and future of phase 3 .

AOA,

Please let me know when development work will start on DHA Phase 3 ( new pindi ) Rawalpindi and future of phase 3 .

Regard,s ishaq

Sir if you want a plot in valley i have a good 8 marla deal for you.. If u are interested,contact me at :saadzafar92@outlook.com

Ibrahim sb rates in e 19 is 15 lakh. I think this should not be more than 10 lakh. Have you any update of this project

Sohail Khan

For u DHA Valley is good option. Good analtsis by Nasir. Mian Nadeem

DHA valley is not a bad option. Only thing is you would need to be very patient and don’t be surprised if you don’t see any profit in 3-4 years…also you would need to bear this in mind. Whether you want to tie your money up for a long time, as its mainly long term investment. Overseas block is fairly decent with high scope for profit. It depends upon how long you are wanting to keep this investment for…if you want something for 2-3 years then its not recommended! For long term its worth it, as you currently cant really find anything such as a big name brand such as DHA in Islamabad in this price range!

Valley plots are quite far from Islamabad Highway. Once you reach the highway, then you have to negotiate the traffic of the Highway to reach Zero point.

Frankly, both projects i.e. Valley and Residencia can be described as projects offering life in the suburbs. It seems MPCHS Residencia plots in same sizes are not a bad option as compared to Valley. The drive from Residencia is better - Bahlol Road, then Motorway and finally Kashmir Highway which is undergoing huge development.

@ PK1,

Agreed with u r comparison.