Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Investors Advice questions and answers. All your Investors Advice questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Investors Advice answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Investors Advice question now.
Sohail Khan
( 17 posts )

[17 Answers]
What is the status of DHA valley, is it safe for investment?

2177 days ago In Investors Advice
    DSA
    (1442 posts)
    DHA is Responsible Institution and its all projects are safe and sound and always good for investments but always advise to investors never invest 100% always keep 30% for back up in any crises....

Good Luck

Zulfiqar
    www.designsource99.weebly.com
      2177 days ago 

Nasir
      (2512 posts)
      DHA valley is over populated when we talk about the number of plots plus all plots are of small size, there are more than 80,000 plots, Bahria already have taken it's profit share in booking, DHA is stucked, DHA also facing some court issues including EOBI scandal which we all are aware of. Prices in DHA valley were on loss, infact minus the paid amount, but from past 4/5 months, DHA valley has shown a positive aspect, where the prices of the blocks which are closer to DHA and Expressway, prices have increased, and there was a profit of 1-2 lacs on 5 and 8 marla, these files are still on profit. But the blocks which are far away, files are traded on cost to cost of a minimal profit 20-25000 per file.
      Prices in DHA valley increased just because the plot prices in DHA 2 increased rapidly in the last some months, where on average there was seen 100 percent increment in 1 kanal plot price. Rite now, DHA rates have stopped and they will become stable, whereas DHA valley prices will continue to rise and fall with the pace of time till they give physicsal possession of the plots, which to me is not less than 7-10 years.
        2177 days ago 

Ali1
        (776 posts)
        Nasir Bhai why do you think it's 7-10 until possession while I have heard 2-3 years.
          2177 days ago 

Sohail Khan
          (17 posts)
          This is what i have heard too
            2177 days ago 

Sohail Khan
            (17 posts)
            But i have heard that the possession of DHA homes is in final stages which is approximately 1500 homes, so after that the prices will move up in direction atleast for the block near to dha home
              2177 days ago 

Prop Guide
              (6961 posts)
              Dear Sohail Khan:

Your info about Homes is correct, but I think it will take more then one year for homes as well, access road is main issue at the moment. Valley is a long term project may 3 to 5 years for start of possession.

Regards
                2177 days ago 

Nasir
                (2512 posts)
                Brother as per my knowledge, they won't give possession before that. Plus they are saying that they will given possession in M,N blocks from last 10 years, no development, no possession up till now, what they did to DHA Phase 1 and Phase 2 Extension files after 13 years ?
                I wish and hope they give possession within the given time frame but they are not capable of doing that unfortunately.
                  2177 days ago 

Sohail Khan
                  (17 posts)
                  Pls anyone guide me where to invest around 1.5m for 4/5 years
                    2177 days ago 

Pakistan
                    (14 posts)
                    AOA,

Please let me know DHA Phase 3 Islamabad/Rawalpindi when development will start and future of phase 3 .
                      2176 days ago 

Pakistan
                      (14 posts)
                      AOA,

Please let me know when development work will start on DHA Phase 3 ( new pindi )
                      Rawalpindi and future of phase 3 .

Regard,s
                      ishaq
                        2176 days ago 

Post Answer (17 Answers)
                        1 2 >
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL