Dha valley isd investment advise needed

Hope you are going good.
I need your kind advise for investment in dha valley 8 marla plots.
Investment duration is 3-5 years subjected to gain and situation.

3-5 years is a good time for getting return. It is recommended

Go for it without hesitation. Lilly or oleander

Thanks Shakoor sb and Khan Bhai....Appreciate your response.

If possible can you please advise if it worth to buy 1 Kanal plot in DHA Phase-2 extension (T sector) with 3-5 year duration although its going up gradually.

PS: Velley is done in Sha ALLAH.

@ mani…Sir if you want some deals,you can contact me at 03455370978.

@Saadi Bhai…Thanks, i’ll get in touch with you.

I would second Mr. Khan Recommendation for ONLY the Lilly & Oleander in valley for residential.

After Home possession, there are lot of monetary benefits both for BT & DHA and both will reap them. They may put more development charges to rack more millions but these sector will get development, if another Kiani does not get hold of the GHQ. Also these sectors will not get affected by the Dam drama.

I missed Ph 2 Ext S sector file last year at 23 Lac. Although it is gone up, but still 3-5 years is a very safe period for going ahead on it.

Dear Mani,

Not a bad option for long term.

Regards

Mr Khan why do you only recommend Lilly or Orleander why not the other blocks??

I have a plot paid all instalments in sunflower block I have been told that sunflower block is better then the other blocks

can anyone tell me why people on this forum suggesting lilly and orleander

Mr. Aslam sb, Sunflower is more advanced then Lilly and Oleander in terms of development. However, the access to valley is currently being given through the Kalar Syedan road passing through Oleander and Lilly blocks. The lilly and oleander blocks also host the DHA Homes, possession for the same is being planned in this year. So, this is why the Oleander and Lilly blocks are hot at the moment.

Regards