DHA Valley Prices Crash!!

DHA valley enjoyed a boom for at least 3 weeks, where bluebell prices touched 12-13 lac profit, where as all other blocks the prices ranged from 3-11 lac, now from last 2 days, prices are falling, there are many conform plots available now, but no buyers, it was a hype created by investors, now they are shifting.

I think you might be right Nasir sb. We shall find out in a week or so as to whether this was just a breather or has a downslide really begun.

Yes nasir sb…you are right…just got the market updates…i am foreseeing another boom in phase 2 ext now…what do you say about dha phase 2 ext???

Saadi sb didnt Phase 2 extension just experience a boom in late August-September this year? From what I recall, file prices doubled from 12 lakh/kanal to 24 lakh per kanal and then came back to around 16-17. Is there a chance of another rally in such a short time, I wonder.

@syed amjad sb…What is observed is that now dha file was even traded for 2 million in blue bell 8 marla file…and 1 kanal file in ext is available in 16.5 to 18 lacs…Now according to this calculation and the wave which has travelled in valley ,ext should also touch 3 million for sometime…

Either dha valley will collapse or phase 2 extension will increase. If speculation and hedging will continue than one million jump can be expected in phase 2 extension

Yes. This is no surprise to me as i told you guys it was an artificial hype played by the rawat rumour. Prices may drop to correct themselves and adjust to current market value but not as much and worst case scenario will be prices will be even money now. (no profit / no loss either).

The prices will certainly come down, as they rose without any reason. But I don't think it will come down substantially.

Regards

Prices are down anyway , so many sellers, but no buyer... DHA 2 ext is in demand and plots are being traded above 22-23 lacs.

Still good investment for long term. Those who bought files in beginning of year, it was ideal time to sell! Good way of making quick money but its ideal for long term!

Thanks Nasir Sb.

DHA valley prices raise in my opinion and little market experience was just a market phenomenon created by property houses capitalising on rawat lead. However in fact still DHA land issue of DHA valley and certain sectors of DHA phase II ext have not been resolved. So how come prices can go up in such a situation that even land possession is not assured. It was just short buying and selling of files by agents to create the hype and normal investors seeing it is an option got stuck here. Now ur loss is their profit. My sincere advise to all oversea and locals to stay away from file business and only buy that property where possession of land /plot is certain with payment.

You are right Adnan Sb, the business of Valley was out of my understanding. Regards

True Adnan sb, the prices in valley are falling daily. It will land on a sensible playing field. Also I agree that doing business where land is unaquired fully is a gamble

Well DHA are known for taking donkeys years to give possession and actually delivering what they promise. There are always delays hence it is ideal to capitalise on the opportunity when the prices are low. DHA phse 2 Ext will be same thing, prices will hike but will start to decline especially in the really late blocks due to high development fees. DHA market so far is like a rollercoaster, lets see what happens before new year!

It took me a couple of days to convince my friend to sell his two 8 marla plots in jasmine and lilly. And i called a couple of dealers..... We were not offered any profit. Actually one guy said tht u MIGHT b able to get ur original invested money . Also i realized today tht ppl prefer open files in DHA too..... I guess me missed the tide.....

Phase 2 extension and DHA valley r both in the same situation.....

Faizan sb that’s true. Investors have left the valley already

Faizan sb. How much you bought it for ?

Well it was just DHA's game to gather the long due installments from the members, which they were not paying from last many years, DHA accounts are seized by Supreme Court, they collected cash payments for all the installments, now they have to pay for EOBI Scam as per Supreme Court's decision. Rise in price was artificial.

Nasir sb do you think valley is good investment for 2-3 years