E 12 Or Where?

I want to invest up to 35 lac before the end of June 2014. Please advise 3 - 4 year safe investment in Islamabad. I personally want to invest in E-12. What are the best options?

Thanks

E-12 is not a safe investment. In your budget, consider CDECHS.

Dont even think of passing by E-12…

Go for CDA sector G-14/2. A 25x40 plot there is the safest. And for sure will give you very good profit in 3-4 years.

What is CDEHS?

On Zameen.com there is a thread recommending E 16 / 17 for future investment. Any evaluation? Advice? Thanks

Stay away from E12.

B-17, and Top City are two good options.

E-12 is not recommended at all…

If you want a safe option invest in DHA phase 2. It is getting populated, has a good pool of people to draw from in Pindi and once WTC is operational a lot of businesses will IA set up over there. Safe and secure if that is what you are looking for.

What about a 35x70 plot in E - 16 or E - 17 ? Coz a lot of people talking of it as a future Giant. Thank you all.

Top City.

B-17.

@ mohd

I would have given a different suggestion to you for 35 lacs investment, but since you asked for three to four years investment, so i will suggest you to go for d-18 echs. You will get a level 60X90 plot at the moment in F or G sectors and after three years you may expect a very good return. Sangjani interchange once completed will give it a rise and once margalla avenue completed it should cross one crore, Its all just speculations, God know better.but you must visit yourself and then decide, the location is beautiful and peaceful.

And please just forget about E-12.

@Muhammad Rehan:

Thanks dear. 1- Please go ahead with your other / different suggestion.

2- D - 18 is Faisal Town. Right?

3- Why nobody is recommending e 12 which has a super location, and tender for road network has been invited.

Thanks

Dear, You can invest in DHAI Phase 2 extension, which is very lucrative investment for two to three years time. This is the right time to invest in DHAI especially Phase 2 extension. The development has been started. You can buy a 500 Sq.Yds plot in sector A/B at the price of 3.5 million.

@Mohd :

35x70 in E-16 would fall in price tag 2.8 - 3.3 M being safe investment.

DHA-2 is also good option.

Cheers

for my knowledge, why not E-12?

Zain:

No development in E-12 since years.... And no signs in the near future.

Thanks

Will E 12 25*40 plot give me nothing in 3 - 4 years?

Dear Mohd e 12 will give u return with in 4 years but that return can be v minor as compared to other developed areas so far there is no chance of development in near future

@ mohd

The other option is for short term investment for about one year, if you want that, I will suggest you to go for f-17 T&T, roads and other development in progress with speed and in my opinion it should equal itself in price with adjacent f-17 Multi in next one year or may be less time.you can get 35*70 plot in 35 lacs I hope. Please do ur own research and decide. Here I expect everybody is giving suggestion sincerely as per his mind, but you need to do your own research.

d-18 is not faisal town, by d-18 i mean to say d-18 echs, I will not recommend faisal town at all, because no development on ground, i dont mind how much profit their files are making in market.Faisal town is f-18.

Nobody is recommending e-12, because CDA has no funds available at the moment for development and does not look like in near future, but if you really want one plot their just do more research and then decide, but if I was in your place I would not have purchased a penny in e-12. Best of luck.