E-16 Roshan Pakistan NOC Issue Solve

Dear all, do you have any update about the E-16 Roshan Pakistan.

I have called them and they updated me that the NOC issue with CDA is resolved.

And they launching/extension in E-16/4. What's is the advice from all member for investment in RP?

All senior member please provide some update on RP for future investment.

@FAS. Try to get a copy of NOC

Hi AppCake , in CDA website RP is not mentioned any illegal society and also not mentioned that noc was canceled.

What does this means?

Dear fas,i dont know about noc is resolved or no but i have also taken a plot in RP few weeks back and i have taken a old file total cost 12lac now official rate is 17lac.and i have visited 2 3 times in this month and there development progress is good.

As location is very good sale purchase is already going in market.many well repute societies have no noc like ghouri town,naval ancourage and few phases of behria and many more.and a very good news for all that cda officer is constructing 1st home in rp (almost 50 percent completed)i personaly met him 2 3 times on site.

Prices will be double of RP INSHALLAH within 2 3 years after airport tarnol flyober and margalla avenue.

If you want any info or 11 marla plot on old files u can contact me on 03355970148.

It’s still tricky.

Agreed with Bro Nasir.

But y its trucky

Any body else have information in this regard?.

Qaiser sab what info you needed.

Can we enter into roshan pakistan with current prices on installments , please advise

Yes even on old rates in instalments.I can gv u best package you can contact me.

Mohammad ali sab assalamolaikam.can you tell plz what does mean by old rates?tell me the price in cash of 11 Marla.you can mail me on dralam99@hotmail.com.plz.im interesting to have plot in said society.

Khurshed sab pls check or mail.thx