Eighteen | elite estates

Anyone who is looking for answers and have queries regarding eighteen islamabad project by elite estate. Please drop a message

How is Eighteen going to handle the water part… There’s no water in that area.

Aren't the prices, too much on the higher end, considering the competition around (market relativity)...?

What extra to expect from 18 for those much extra bucks (Raising the bar beyond the existing top players)?

Who are neighboring societies of Eighteen and will Eighteen give and take access to all neighboring societies?

How much area Eighteen has on plan?

and what makes Eighteen so expensive as compared with other big names in Islamabad/RWP, except airport and Kashmir highway?

Saif group nae Egyptian ko choona laga diya hai. Now atleast investors are not ready for such thing at such prices.

18 has everything to rise,

Reasons:

Present near airport, just at the tip of western and eastern cpec corridor alignment and Rawalpindi ring road, our gdp is on the rise, FDI is huge nowadays, stock market is booming & last but not the least 2 BILLION DOLLARS. Even half of it is huge number.

After 5 years when all early harvest projects of CPEC will be completed. Game will be completely different...

Naeem sb sorry to say but you are over optimistic.And no doubt about it that the prices are ridiculous.

Dear Naeem,

Only 2B USD sounds a valid reason, otherwise neighbouring societies have the same stuff in favour...

2 B USD may be just a marketing gimmick at this point, as it only exists on paper, as of now...

The question remains why 18???

Mostly the developer try to sell the old decade slogan for the property, i.e., 'Location'. I am yet to see any solid commitment by the developer(s) to develop things at their own for which they have collected the money. They all show images of New Airport and nearby highways, as if they are enough to solve all issues for all neighboring societies.

In today's time, what matters is 'Utilities/Amenities and then Location' - Bahria and DHA's success can be mainly due to the standard of the development, rather than try to be a total beneficiary of the circumstances...

I may be over-optimistic but no one can deny anything that I have stated. Secondly, their's master plan is too impressive. There's no society having such planning and so much foreign investment in this very zone. Things would be pretty much different after 5 years.

You cannot put this in today's time since not even a brick has been placed yet. How much time has taken up by the Top city and Mumtaz city? This zone is going up in next 6 months and this is being launched at this time

Naeem sb - as they say ‘a brick on ground can be far better than an entire city on the paper’. You claims sounds optimistically right, the points i raised are yet to be answered

By the way, I heard that they were planning to launch that on Jan 18?

Naeem sb plan on papers and execution are two different things.No sane person would risk his life time earnings to see whether the group can come upto its expectations or not.TC and MC may be successful in your opinion,in mine they are just okayish projects,not the one which can be categorized as even very good.Even the societies such as ghauri town etc which lack proper infrastructure are more expensive than game chagers TC and MC.These 5 years goodie good stories for zone 2 are being propagated since last 15 years and every other time we get a new deadline for every thing that is being portrayed as the zone boosting aspect.

@falcon not just 15 years some of these societies are using the new airport name from more than 35 years. My father bought a plot in 1983 at Margalla town(near hakla rest area) for 3000 Rs. That place is still a jungle at the moment. And there is no development at all.

Nasir sb you are right.Everyone is trying to rob every other person in the name of airport as if what is going to happen.

Well said Nasir and SAADI bhai.Yes everyone like to rob innocent people name of Airport.

Regards

Nadeem sb and other gurus - a question on the similar note.

What is the criteria to go for investment in a newly launched society (lets say a plot file)?

What can be be top 5 reasons/criteria?

NOC, On ground development...? Now there are lots and lots available and sometimes it becomes difficult to decide and choose.

Any pointers/suggestions can help for a non-expert person like me.

The big and bigger strenght of eighteen islambad is 100.% land and might be able get direct access of kashmir highway bcs of billionare project.

Meray Payaroo

My questions

(1) why Haroon Yousaf left Elite Estate??

(2) WHo is contractor of 18 project Orascom or Kohistan group??

(3) Who is design/supervision consultant of 18 ?? Arcadius or Meinhardt??

(4) How was response eof soft launch in Serana of 18 proejct couple of weeks back?? What is plan for general launch??

Fakat AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

Payaray Sammer Plz answer above questions alos one more question in addition to above

Answer please

FAKAT AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI