Expert Advice Needed

Dear respected members,

I have a little bit confusion and I think this forum is excellent place where many experts can give their opinion to solve my confusion.

I am an overseas Pakistani my father bought a plot on my behalf in Ghauri Town Phase 5 two years ago with intention to build our own house but when I visited Pakistan I don't like the place. Right now the market price of the plot is in between 60 to 65 lac, I also visited some other sectors and found G-14/4 is in my range.

As you know that Islamabad Expressway EOI is issued by CDA and prices will definitely go up in Ghuari Town and its adjacent societies on other hand due to New Islamabad Airport price of G-14/4 will definitely increase as well.

I cannot buy a plot in G-14/4 without selling Ghauri Town, what I am expecting from experts is to give me some advice what should I do?? Should I hold Ghauri Town plot for some time if so then how long and or sell Ghauri Town plot right now and buy a plot in G-14/4??

Thanks & regards,

Malik

Go for G-14/4, Ghauri town is not a good investment & place to build house in my opinion.

@sheikh Sahib i bought my plot 2 years ago in ghauri town phase 5 around 36and rite now its around 65 lac please justify your comment??

If you want to sell and re invest, invest in G-13, or G-14/4, buy only ready possession clear plots, not files.

Go for g-14/4 with closed eyes…A solid investment.

Property price is not always linear. Its not necessary that if Ghauri town prices increased in last two year, it wil also increase in next 2 years.

Even in some planned societies, as population increases, problems pop out its ugly head.

G-14/4 is a good place.

Thanks to all for your valuable comments my intention is to build my own house not for sake of investment