F-14 plot transfer procedure

I am regular silent reader of this forum. I want to know what are the pros and cons of buying new alloted f-14 plots. I understand it will not get transfer to me unless all payments are made and housing foundation allows the transfer but is there any chance of hanky phanky from original allotee at the time of transfer as these all are big guns...Also i will be highly obliged if someone devise the all payments required for transfer
Thanks

Who told you that it will be transferable after completion of all payments?

Regards

Dear nobody told me but just question in my mind. I really dont know what is procedure and at what stage it can be transfer…

Muhammad sb these plots are transferable on 25 percent payment of the total booking price and that has been paid already by the original allottees. Now POLs are goingto be issued soon and tranfers will be open with that.

Thanks Saadi brother.

Can you please share current own price and booking price along with any extra charges for buying purpose.I understand 50% own has to be paid initially.Please confirm and what how much this investment will be fruitful in future. Just purely investment purpose.

Thanks in advance

Muhammad Sir i have quite the right link info for F-14 so let me share it with you.I feel this investment to be really fruitful if it gets developed according to the timelines and given blue print since it is the last sector of the most elite series(F series) of zone 1. I feel that 10 marla would easily touch 2.5 crores according to present market values if developed within the given framework. All the senior civil servants and top judiciary have got the plots and therefore it seems that it has to be developed soon and according to the given timelines. Lets suppose even if it is not developed keeping in view the track record of housing, even then i feel that your investment can have some handsome returns since no plot of 10 marla is available on price tag with installments facility. Butone should have the holding capacity of 5 years in my vie point to yield maximum gains. It is my personal opinion and i may be wrong.

As far as prices are concerned, 10 marla tentative price is 35 lacs and own price is 19 to 22 lacs depending upon quota and other conditions.

40x80 tentative price is 45 lacs with the own price is 32 to 35 lacs

50x90 tentative price is 55 to 60 lacs with the own price being 46 to 52 lacs depending upon the quota and other conditions.

Muhammad Sir i have quite the right link info for F-14 so let me share it with you.I feel this investment to be really fruitful if it gets developed according to the timelines and given blue print since it is the last sector of the most elite series(F series) of zone 1. I feel that 10 marla would easily touch 2.5 crores according to present market values if developed within the given framework. All the senior civil servants and top judiciary have got the plots and therefore it seems that it has to be developed soon and according to the given timelines. Lets suppose even if it is not developed keeping in view the track record of housing, even then i feel that your investment can have some handsome returns since no plot of 10 marla is available on price tag with installments facility. Butone should have the holding capacity of 5 years in my vie point to yield maximum gains. It is my personal opinion and i may be wrong.

As far as prices are concerned, 10 marla tentative price is 35 lacs and own price is 19 to 22 lacs depending upon quota and other conditions.
40x80 tentative price is 45 lacs with the own price is 32 to 35 lacs

50x90 tentative price is 55 to 60 lacs with the own price being 46 to 52 lacs depending upon the quota and other conditions.

Thanks SAADI, May I ask the difference between tentativ price and own price. How much in total the buyer has to pay?

Sir tentative price is the price tag announced by the fgehf, the rate at which the plot will be allotted to the original owner i.e govt official and own is the profit money that anyone has to pay over and above the booking price to buy the plot from original allottee. Lets suppose that 50x90 price is fixed at 55 lacs by the housing foundation for the allottee and its own is 50 lacs, this means that a buyer has to pay 55 lacs to housing foundation and profit money to the allottee to get the plot.

You have to purchase plot on agreement and wait till the transfer is opened by housing foundation.

Thanks Saadi Brother for such a detailed and elaborative reply.

U are welcome sir

This looks very good investment opportunity in the heart of Islamabad for all those who can wait for few years....

It will be a big hit once the transfer will be opened by foundation

Regards

You are truly right khan bhai.

Thanks dear. The rates r reasonable and on installments.

Yes khan bhai that is the main attraction.

People who are looking for safe and secure investment in Islamabad, having good holding power, must not miss this opportunity....

Regards