F-16/4 50X90 Plot Prices

All respected members of this forum especially Syed Ibrahim sahib, please tell me what are the prices in F-16/4 and F-16/3 main 110' road both sides and plots on their back side of size 50X90 starting from 06 to 25 and 45 to 65 in F-16/3 and same on other side of F-16/4 (plot 330 to 345 and 380 to 395). Also 545 to 550 and 558 to 562 and 784 to 799 plots 50X90 region. Your information about F-16 is much valuable for me to get plot in good area of F-16.

Dear I understand land and development charges. Please tell me profit in this area please.

Rizi,

In sector 3 other then main double road plot maximum profit should be 10 lac and on double road 12 lac (maximum profit).

In sector 4 other double road profit should be 11 lac and on double road not more then 13. So it will be easy for you to calculate the total price of any plot in that sector. but these profits are for 500 sq yards and 600 sq yards plot not for small plots.

Ibrahim,

Koi achha sa plot dilwa dan sir gi. I am ready to purchase.

Finally!

@Nafees bhai

I do not understand what you are saying? Yes dear, I want 50x90 plot and according to my thinking as I learned from this forum and visit to the area to see actual situation and distance from motorway chowk. Because every person has his own opinion and according to my opinion this is the best place matching my budget and requirements. Development is question and risk. But I take this risk and decided to get plot here. Water, gas, electricity problem is everywhere in Pakistan and also in Islamabad (except Bahria Town Islamabad, as I heard (not checked or experienced myself).

Dear Rizi,

What I am saying is that although it did take you very long time to finally make up your mind to invest in real estate but you did it after all. A very wise decision if you ask me. :)

Thank for very much for your contribution and suggestions. Dear i am not in a hurry. I may build house after 15 to 20 years or less or more. When I get money. That is why it is best for me to get some big plot in reasonable price.

Thank you again.

Dear Rizi,

It's a good decision and the important point is your practical visit. It always clear many confusions. I wish you best of luck and I hope so you will get a best plot and within a few years you will be able to construct on it.

Dear Ibrahim,

Thank you very much for your guidance and help. InshAllah it will all turn out to be the best in future.

Dear Rizi and Syed Ibrahim,

I have heard that the society has not acquired the complete land in the F-16/4. Is that true? If yes, then why are you going to buy without full ownership of land buy the society? Please let me know. In addition, what are your views about F-15/2?

Dear Younus

You are very much right. According my info land is not fully acquired by the society but there is no major village or encroachment these days when i visited there. people are living there and bricks factories (bhatas) are in working condition there. Some people have good built houses here and some in camps and bricks factories factories labor houses.

But society will get this land as i know (from property dealer) from people.

Society NOC cancelled  has cancelled for F-16 once and not issued till for F-16 due to non acquiring land. 

Society has no money to get land from people. But society will get in near future. Because my planning is 20 years. INSHALLAH at that time it will be able to build house hopefully. 

My problem is big plot in my money. F-15/2 is in development phase some areas developed some not developed and some underdevelopment. Some people are constructing houses there in F-15/2. So it is good but area should be visited before purchase. Is it encroachment free or not.  

This is my personal opinion about F-15/2 and F-16.
  Please guide me if I am wrong.

Dear Brother Younus,

You are absolutely right complete land is not acquired in F-16 but agree with Rizi as land is encroachment free no major villages in F-16/4,3,1 however there is encroachment in F-16/2. Before buying in any undeveloped sector a practical visit is must.

I will clear one thing if some one get a huge budget for a kanal plot like more then 25 million his choice should be F-10 and surroundings then if you have a budget around 15 million then you should go for G-13 and E-11 if you have a budget of 7 million or above then g -15 is better option but brother Younus like me and Rizi sb there are many people who want to purchase a plot around 2 or 2.5 million and also wish to buy a kanal plot then we have to search out that kind of undeveloped societies where we have a hope that we will construct our home after 5 or 6 years inshAllah.

Regarding F-15/2 there is some encroachment in end of f -15/2 almost 65 percent area is clear where development work is begin lets see what they will do with that reaming non acquired area.

Salam Syed Ibrahim,

My budget is also around 2-2.5 million. I hope that F-15/1 8marla can be bought around 2.8 million then later in 4 -5 years can be sold at around 3.5 - 4 million. Do you think it makes logic?

Guys, I am really surprised to see people speculating on properties for 10-20 yrs.

Please do not be tempted to fetch extra ordinary returns and block your money for such long time. Trust me this file business has bankrupted many seasoned professionals even.

Whatever your budget is, buy something real, with possession or at least a fully developed land, even its a small plot. With this speculation/ greed you will waste golden age of yours wondering one day you will have a big super bungalow.

Accept the fact that real estate boom is over and its not coming back. And the cities do not expand exponentially in 5-10 yrs time, probably the next generations will see the zone 2 turning out to be a central place of Islamabad otherwise its not a matter of few years.

If you don't mind I would suggest either buy a smaller plot in ready to live G15, F15/1 or get a kanal in E16 or B17 or get it in DHA 2 ex commoners l,m,n blocks with possession. Roads and infrastructure is all built up there.

Buy something now which you can enjoy as well instead of going through a constant painful process of waiting and following development updates on daily basis to see if your investment is still safe. Enjoy your life bro with something real.

Home is home, big or small doesn't matter, it will be worth much more than a piece of paper.

Brother Younus,

You are right you can buy a 8 marla plot in sector F-15/1 and not in 4 or 5 years with in 2 years you will get the above mentioned price inshAllah as already in G-15 level 8 marla plot prices are 3.5 million so after 2 years prices of G-15/3 and F-15/1 will be almost same inshAllah.

Dear MBS,

It is very much true that according to you "G15, F15/1 or get a kanal in E16 or B17 or get it in DHA 2 ex commoners l, m, n blocks with possession."

As you mentioned sectors are much good but I think in F-15/1 or G15 or E16 Or B17 (and I do not know about DHA 2 ex commoners l, m, n blocks) plot prices are on higher side from my budget. That is why I am considering F-16 because I am not inverter and do not know market. But location of this place better as I think. Yes, development is a valid question but I am not in hurry dear.

Dear Rizi,

Try for E-16/17 am sure you can get a kanal plot in 2-2.5 m with possession there and you'll be able to build your home in the next few years.

Just an advice, of course you would know your preferences better than me. :)

All the best!

Dear MBS

Thank you very much for your kind advice. With the guidance of you all seniors I will be able to get the good plot. Can you guide me for some good property dealer?

I visited E-16/17 it is some far from Motorway Chowk this is only problem otherwise it is fine.

In f-16 it is near Motorway Chowk but no development. It may take time.

Location wise F-16 is better than E-16 but E-16 is developed and F-16 is not till.

Why prices increasing in F-16? Till nothing is there. Only hopes by dealers to buyers.