F 17/3 or B 17 or E12?

Which is better for long term prospects, and construction in 2-3 years time? What are the current approx prices, as I have a budget for 30 lacs, but can go up to 50lacs. Ideally looking for 1 kanal?

Dear LSE,

Location wise E-12 is much better then others but this is not sure that you can construct your home with in 2 or 3 years as development work is not started there and there are no bright chances in near future. You can get a kanal plot in E-12 around 6.5 million to 7 million.

B-17 is a good sector and after margalla avenue it will be better then F-17. B and C blocks are better blocks of B-17 in b block you can get a good kanal plot around 4 million however in c you can get a kanal plot around 3 to 3.5 million.

By the way in F-17/3 price depends on location and there is a big difference of prices but you can get a good plot around 4 million good plot means better location.

And what do you say about E16. It’s nearer to Motorway, and may have better potential? Any ideas? Thanks by the way, I appreciate our help.

E-16 is also a good sector and land is almost level but due to some reasons prices are still low there in which lazy development is a major reason otherwise its a good area and in future Cabinet E-16 will be a good sector inshAllah.

Dear Syed,

As always you are too good in answering questaion on this forum. I hope we have otehr contributors too in future.

Regarding E16 (I am currently outside Pak, so cant gather information, therefore your help is really appreciated), what is the front of 1 Kanal plots? Also any idea on the width from wall to wall? I mean is this an open and spacious development with standard layout, or have corners been cut by teh developers?

Why do you think price inst rising more? Its closer to motorway than B17, and also would possible be close to proposed Margalla avenue? maybe I am wrong.

also my experience of buying plots in Pakistan is minimal. What precautions do I need to take when I buy a plot in E16, can you help me in this regards? Would love to contact you when I am in Pak later in the year. Can I ask my father to buy it on my behalf, or is my presence necessary?

Dear LSE,

Thanks for your complements. Normally dimensions of one kanal plot is (50 x 90 ) 50 feet front 90 feet depth. Price is rising in E-16 but comparatively slower then Jamu Kashmir housing (G-15,F-15,F-16)and multi professional housing (B-17.F-17). In G-15 and F-15 kanal plot is almost around 55 lac and in B-17 its around 40 lac in b block but in E-16 prices are around 25 to 30 lac. Yes its closer to motorway and Fateh Jhang road and prices will raise there soon when Jamu and multi will be out of range from many of us.

by the way i will advise you to all visit all of above mentioned sectors this is very necessary for you there is a big difference between Google earth and practical visit it will clear your mind then decide your sector and size of plot after that start searching plots from news paper Zameen.com and well reputed dealers. And one thing else do istakhara before buying any plot.

Not impressed with the Best Answer system... there definitely is some flaw in the system that needs to be addressed.

Ali MEYAAR Builders

Hi Ali,

The best answer is picked by the person who started the thread rather than the system. So I guess LSE1 picked the answer as the best answer.

Regards, Mustafa

@Mustafa

My question to you and all independent individuals (counting multi logins as one) would be:

1. Did this best answer impress you?
  2. Individuals can answer their own questions and mark their own answers "Best Answer".
  3. Multiple logins with same IP address can enable anyone to give multiple "likes" & "dislikes".
  4. Should not the "Best Answer" be based on number of "likes" & from independent IP addresses rather same IP address.

Ali MEYARR Builders

Hi Ali,

We do the best we can to make sure that no one person registers on the forum or the site per se twice. For that we take whatever measures that are necessary.

It is the right of the poster of the question to pick whatever answer he deems is best. I do agree that people who pick their posts, even if it is just the extension of the original question, as the best answer are just ridiculous but that's just how it is.

For the likes/dislikes, these are pretty much open buttons.

Lets not take the discussion off topic please! Start a separate thread for such discussions.