Faisal hills block c

Hello,

I am planning to purchase a plot of 5 marla in block c faisal hills. It seems from zameen that the prices are going down in faisal hills? What is your opinion? I have limited amount of saving like 15 lacs and suggest any other suitable investment option, if any. Plan to retain and build a house.

Respected Sir, As you have limited saving so please please go for a plot with possession so that you can start your building whenever you want and not wait for longer.. As per my limited knowledge keep away from faisal hill. In this budget you can get a possession plot safely in the following societies

ICHS

CBR2

University town

Visit all these areas yourself. Do not trust the sweet words of the dealers. Do not trust blindly.....

I would request the gurus of this forum to guide you further

Ilyas sab opinion is good. As your saving is limited so more careful approach needed so wait for some more opinions especially from Imtiaz sab or Abdul Qayum sab. you may also consider latest launched PM housing scheme.

Faisal Hills will take a lot of time for development.

It seems you are interested in Taxila if that is the case then go for newcity 2 or Kohistan Enclave as both have developed plots.

The ICHS is not good for living but may be good for long term investment. CBR2 and University town are readily available for construction.

Faisal hills is no doubt a good investment but seems to be for long term in current scenario. If you could retain then there is no better place in this price tag.

Dear I would strongly suggest not to go for the Faisal hills.