Faisal hills files

Can any one ask for faisal hills files is it safe or fruitful investment for future or short term

Stay away…web of lies…

Might be safe, but not fruitful for short and medium term investment due to the following reasons.

1- Very close to margalla crusher plants thus causing a very dusty environment all around.

2- Land is thorough out uneven just like its name i.e. Faisal hills :D

3- Comes under jurisdiction of taxila.

You can get a possession plot in almost same price (lumspum payment) in their another society i.e MPCHS B-17 located just 2km away from hills and having a reasonable population as well as it comes under CDA.

Good reply by Syed azhar with complete detail.CM and his greed.Even not complete one project and launch many projects.
Regards

Thanx for your appreciation.

Are you searching for a residential or commercial property,for buy and sell or building your dream house? Here at the beautiful site of MPCHS B-17 Islamabad, you'll find exactly what you need. Deen Associates is what you have been looking for, the best real estate network devoted to making the process of buying,selling or renting as carefree for you as possible.Contact me for more details:

Saad Asif