Faisal hills price hike a bubble or real?

Is faisal hills price hike a bubble to burst? Or prices are justified? prices are increasing 50 to 100K daily. Now A Block file profit has reached to 25-30lac B Block profit to 15 Lac. A couple of month back these prices were around 12-15 lac for A Block and 4-8 lac for B block. What experts here says about these price hikes.

It seems like a bubble to me which we have seen previously in Faisal flagships before as well. The end user always suffered also hype created by Agents and False Commitments.

Should i buy a plot in faisal margalla city possession near c1 block for 32lac instead of going to faisal hills?

Well i am also watching this trend suspiciously since over an yr.

Its strange that prices are going upwards and with unreasonable profit(atleast i feel that).

Reasons::

1- Dealer game by Mujeed

2- Ch Mujeed knows how to create small events or achieve milestones and cash them

3- Launching of new files at unreasonably high rates

4- Development on ground

Well all the above reasons point to Ch Mujeed's tactics but how long that can be sustained is hard to tell.

Someone having more experience of Ch Majeed can enlight us more.

1 Like

100% fake rates rather disgusting… These will come down significantly in near future

Fake society. It would never be livable because of the sheer amount of dust that is available in air every night when the crushers start work.

Yes the area is surrounded by Crusher plants .The dust and powder storm are seriously indigenous to health.

Dear Siddiqui,

you are always right.

Multi and CM dealers are together in this game so before invest must homework.

Regards

I think its a big game in FH as you can imagine a 5 marla plot outside of Islamabad boundary is a big question. Genuine buyer must stay away as not sure when this bubble burst and end purchaser will suffer by this dealer game.