Faisal hills vs B-17

Gurus,

How can we compare 1 kanal plot in...

Sector A Faisal hills vs sector G B-17.

What will be more beneficial in long term investment?

What will be better for living?

My opinion as a real beginner:

I feel B -17 has nearly reached its peak prices but Faisal Hills still has some juice left. 1 Kanal plots don't appreciate as quickly as compared to smaller ones, anyway; so you will have to hold it at least 4 to 5 years before you can encash a significant profit.

If I were you I would buy a few 5 marlas or 8 marlas as an investment. In case you are aiming to build a house than B 17 is much more liveable.

Any other literate opinion?

One Kanal option in block G B-17 is better in terms of living as the sector will be populated before FH. Other blocks are developed and people are already living there, therefore after 5 years the population will grow in B-17 more significantly.

B-17 G block will also get an edge if MPECHS will get the motorway interchange. G block will be the first block from that interchange. But I am not sure if the society will actually get this interchange or not.

On the other hand, FH is underway to develop and the investment will get mature after 5 years and profitability in starting blocks will be much better.

In short both investments sounds equally good but if the intention is personal living B-17 will prove more option in the future.