Faisal Town (F-18) - Future Prospects

Currently files are traded in the market on 350k profit. How experts see its future prospects?

Thanks

I have spoken with couple of good dealers in Islamabad ,they are of the view that Faisal town is gonna hit big in near future......their map is ready and would be available after Moharram...

In fact last week both of them advised me to get something asap in Faisal Town ....last week the profit was between 200-250K which is now around 350k so already they are proving themselves right.....

Dear Salman:

Yes you are right, I have heard the same news. Some one told me that map has been given for printing, and will be advertised after moharram. People are expecting huge jump once the balloting will be done and plot numbers will be allotted.

Have they told you about the number of plots and balloting time?

Regards

Timelines for balloting were not discussed but apparently should just be around the corner…

Will have a good effect on rates, once done.

Members are not participating, must not be interested / informed about this project.

Regards

According to some sources that map will be in market in jan. Rates are high now a days and may be it will increase more specially after map. F 18 is a good investment specially installments wise

Thanks Ibrahim Sb, I have similar views about FT.

Regards

Faisal Town is starting to gain a lot of momentum now, when I went to a couple of estate agents about 2 weeks ago, they were discussing this new society. Everyone has high hopes but we shall wait and see what happens. The way things are looking, prices are likely to rise again next year when map is issued.

I think it will gain real momentum when airport dilemma is officially over

Very true, rates are increasing day by day, today the profit was 4 lacs, which maybe artificial but it is happening everywhere. Let's see when they can publish the map and when they start development.

Nasir Sb: very true, the profit is around 4 lacs at the moment, I don’t see coming down as the map is coming any time soon, the process for awarding contract is also underway, so then the development will start and also the balloting will bring big jump in prices. The location is also not bad considering the future plans in this area. Similarly, Ch. Abdul Majeed Sb, the owner of this project has very good reputation in the real estate market of Isld/ Pindi. People are trusting his name and his commitments about this scheme. I hope all goes well. Allah bless our beloved country and give us the thoughts/ power to value its importance. Regards