Fazaia-2 vs State Life-2 vs DHA - 9 ext?

Which one is a better option for 3-6 yr investment or building house later on in Lahore?

Only Fazaia-2 can give you possession in nest 4-5 years so you can consider the house construction accordingly. It’s development is going on ground. State Life 2 and DHA Phase-9 extension can not give you possession in next 5-years. Now you can take your decision accordingly.

It development starts then state life and dha 9 should give good returns but as poster above stated it seems unlikely that any development would take place any time soon in these areas. If you want to build a house then Fazaia may be a better bet.

I m not building a house in at least 10 years. So, State Life-2 or DHA-9-Ext seems better bet? I didn’t mention it in the title, but what about NFC-2? Its is around the same budget, or somewhat lesser.

In that case DHA may be a better option

Locationwise DHA and State Life are better but NFC 2 is already on the ground and some development has been carried out although it could take years before possession is offered. NFC 2 may see an appreciation in price quicker than other areas but its location is on the fringe of the city.

And from location point of view, Fazaia is further away from the city.

Adding another option in it: Grand Avenues on Ferozpur road. Owners of plots there are selling it cheaper than rates offered by the society.

Society prices are too high.

Yes, but as per ads on this website, 5 marla plot is available at as low as 10 lacs, by individual sellers; whereas the society price is 20 lac.

DHA

If I were you I would consider two things one society reputation and second location. NF2 and State Life all managed by civil management I would never invest there. Fazaia and DHA 9 is a lot better but I would prefer DHA Valley for 8 marala plot in ten years it will be a lot better.

Forgot to mention Park View Villas on Multan road

Thanks Ali azmat.

DHA Valley of Rawalpindi? I m limiting myself to Lahore for now.