Feedback required on following socities

Dear all,

I am planning to do some research on following societies and planning to visit location on coming weekend.

1 - Jinnah Garden phase-I

2 - Soan Garden

3 - Korang Town extension.

4 - Naval Anchorage

I am interested in 5 marla plot and i heard prices are from 11 to 13 lakh. Suggestion from you guys (experienced lot) is required to select better location from above mentioned locations.

Thanks for your time,

Best regards, Qaiser abbas

Assalam-o-alaikum all,

I hope you all are doing good. Waiting for expert's opinion as i am really in fix and help for you guys really help me to decide about my future while having limited budget.

Thanks for your time and efforts

Best regards, Qaiser Abbas

Hi,

I am also facing same problem. Some body please guide.

Thanks.

Hi,

I saw few advertisement on Zameen.com about I-12. Anyone know about I-12 is CDA sector or independent land? Development status and available facilities?

Thanks for your time

Thanks, Qaiser Abbas

Out of these societies Soan Garden is the best. Look for a 6 marla plot in Soan Garden Block H Extension. It is in your range and also very good location. It is walking distance from Islamabad expressway.

Dear Kaleem,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion and your suggestion seems attractive. H block is away from Soan river? Because I personally think Soan river may have sewerage water and smell can be an issue and other bank is industry side.

What about other facilities e.g water, gas, roads etc

I am planning to visit the site on coming weekend.

Thanks, Qaiser Abbas

Dear Qaiser,

Block H is near to the Soan river but block H extension is very much away from the Soan river. It is not fully developed but i think all the facilities like roads, water, gas will be there very shortly.

Dear Kaleem,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Will visit the scene but only thing in which I'm interested is fully developed because in partially developed there are chances of delay in development work which disturbs your plan badly.

Thanks, Qaiser Abbas

Hi,

I visited h block it is under develop sector of Soan Garden but it is near to Islamabad express way. Good location but underdeveloped.

Hi,

As per my personal opinion don't go for undeveloped area because it's risky in terms of timeline, resale and other issues.

What about other blocks of Soan and how much rate of 5 marla plot?

Thanks, Qaiser Abbas

Dear All,

Any idea about airport housing society sector - IV. Here 5 marla plots are on reasonable rate.

Please share your knowledge about this society.

Thanks, Qaiser Abbas

Hi,

I have also visited airport society sector 4 .It's development stranded are not so good and plus entrance is also not good. You can say it not that well planed society but here plots are reasonable and on ground plots not files. :) If you want to purchase there then only buy from owner not from star marketing it is expensive.

Thanks.

Dear Ali,

Thanks for your suggestion. Due to entrance issue and location I think has sector 4 is not good choice for building home. Today I visited Soan Garden block h extension. Plot prices are 1200 k to 1400 k but still lack of development and depression is an issue. Need to spend 400 k on basic structure to properly possess the plot.

At last Naval Achorage is option in our budget. Only issue is away from road you must have car to live there and heard their standard is excellent as compare to neighbor societies. What about river garden ? Plot prices are reasonable there but only issue is with the Soan River bank which can cause different problems e.g. Seepage, smell etc.

So for no success but only can pray from Allah for guidance and help.

May Allah bless us all, ameen.

Best regards, Qaiser Abbas

Dear Qaiser,

I have not visited river garden don't know much about this society .In my opinion we have only 2 options Bahria Town Safari Valley or B-17 both are good places but my trend toward Bahria because it's development and quality of services match less in affordable prices.

Only issue is distance which has to compromise because in this budget you have to .Other option is B-17 which is good for future investment only issue is dust pollution of Margalla Hills crushing. And passion of e block will be given in July 2014 you have to wait at least 2 years.

Thanks.

Dear Ali,

Thanks for sharing your results at the end of research you have done over last month or so.

I personally like b-17 location, approach and place to live near to Islamabad whether Margallah Avenue is constructed or not but crushing and dust and allergy really disturbing me. D block seems better than e block but again possession will take 3 years or so because developer always delays the projects.

I agree with your choice of Bahria Town and i am also thinking on same lines but i am also considering Naval Achorage as 2nd option and planning to visit in next 10 days or so.

May Allah help us in selection of some suitable place, ameen.

Thanks, Qaiser Abbas

Dear Qaiser,

I think i should also visit naval anchorage in coming days.It is very difficult task to select a reasonable place in 12-14 lahk but we have to compromise on one or another thing in this budget.Please let me inform about your research about societies so that i can also finalize my decision and also some experience contributors like Syed Ibrahim to guide low budget people.

Thanks.

Dear Ali,

You are right and i am totally agreed with you. I really appreciate everyone support on this forum specially Mr. Syed Ibrahim may Allah bless him. Its very difficult to find honest people in any industry specially real estate.

Definitely we will remember each other in prayers and share our r&d results with each other.

You can also catch me on

Gondal_gee@hotmail.Com

Signing of this thread with the hope that may Allah guide us in selection of good place for our future and over loved ones.

Please share your email address so that i or you may share findings on this platform without disturbing others until we want to discuss pros and cons.

Take care and Allah hafiz, Qaiser Abbas

Hi,

My ID is aa_abassi@hotmail.com you can email me on this account.

Thanks