First time investment

Assalam o aliykum. I need some expert advice on a little investment plan. Total investment ammount is 9 - 10 million pkr.Nothing more.Looking to buy a house preferably.Just to make it more clear have very little idea about property although i have been living in lslamabad for like 4 years.Pension money so parents want to invest quickly .Any advice on a nice location in this budget with some rental value as well 30 - 40 k if possible as no plans to move in for next 3 to 4 years.Lokking for some geniune advice,regards.

Dear Brother,

If you are considering ready to build houses for rental purpose, you may consider the following options:

1- Bahria Town Phase 8 5 Marla Home

2- Bahria Town Safari Homes built by BT

3- 3 Marla triple or double storey house in main Rawalpindi (each portions should be separate) (Satellite Town / Saqiqabad/ wastridge/ Peshawar Road / Afshan Colony, 22 Number etc.

4- Lalazar Area (2+ portions)

All above options can generate 30 to 40k renal income.

Gulberg Islamabad is one of the best option. I am living here and know the market and rates. Let me know if interested. Do visit before investing. You can whatsapp me 0312-5203793.

Gulberg Residencia yields better rental incomes when it is populated. For now, there is no rental charm there but definitely with time people will opt to live there as it’s far better than adjacent societies like PWD, BT, DHA and NA.

Tayyab,

Here i suggest if you are looking for rental income, you should consider to invest in commercial property. It will go you better return as well as less maintenance expenses.

Regards,

abid

Which commercial projects you recommend Abid sb?

Only on ground completed projects should be quoted.

If your preference is to buy a house for rent purpose then do check PWD-housing-society, Pakistan town, Soan Garden, and Airport housing society.

Khalid - I gave my opinion based on my personal experience that if you rent a house its maintenance is a major issue. Tenants don't maintain the property, but if you compare it with commercial property for example shops. Tenants have to return in the same condition and its return is also high as compare to residential house. This is my personal view/experience.

Regarding options all CDA and Societies have commercial areas, you can choose based on your own criteria.

If you ask me I have couple of options available in G-15 and also in E-11 sector

Regards,

abid iqbal

Do you need Loan? We are offering secured/unsecured loans to individuals and companies at a low interest rate of 2%. My firm has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in provision of first class financial services to our clients especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision to individual and companies. Serious borrowers should reply to our email(loanalliancecreditsolution1@gmail.com). With the following information: Name, Country, Amount Needed and monthly Income.

PECHS islamabad is the future gold mine .A 10 marla house can be bought for 90 lacs

There are lot of Gold Mines which was under performed and turned into the silver or plastic mines. Lets see how this will perform in future :slight_smile: