Future of societies near New Islamabad Airport

Aoa

I want to invest 2millon near new islamabad airport. Please guide me which society is best. As there are allot of names
- top city 1
- mumtaz city
- pecs
Thanks

All three depend on the finalization of the link road to airport and wont be populated before the airport is fully functional

See also ministry of commerce

Wherever you go make sure your investment is not blocked for good. You do not want to take unnecessary risks just to get close to the airport. Societies and dealers have been creating false hype, but as a matter of fact many people have their investments blocked. So do you research well and check with multiple sources instead of relying on single source.

Isloo bhai can you clarify what you mean by blocked investment, in what aspect?

Its a long story, if you want detailed answer then go to individual threads of Top City, Mumtaz City, PECHS, Faisal Town and all others adjacent to airport. There is enough discussion to cover all issues such as road access, fear of NOC cancellation, delayed development, etc.

Oh i get it. I have read almost all those threads and now know what u mean and completely agree over this.

I think an important point being completely ignored in all of those discussions is the issue of water.

We all know the serious problem related to non-availability of underground water at new airport site. The project management is having to resort to water harvesting just to meet the demand of construction phase. There is no water to sustain the airport's operations as per the Project Director, let alone entire housing colonies.

Any serious long term investor must try and obtain First-hand information about water situation in the project he is investing in. It is possible that situation may not be same in all areas, but it should be an important point to consider.

Am really thankful to all of you.

My budget is $3.5Millon

Can you please suggest me one thins.

I don't want to buy plot in DHA, Bahira, B-17, F-17 because there are for-away from Islamabad and Rawalpindi.

Can you please suggest me now any good society which give me good returns in upcoming years.

Thanks

Dear Usman,

B-17 35x70 in E block.

Dha phase2 P block.

Bahria phase8 Safari Valley.

All of above options are safe and bright future.

TOP CITY is good but it's like lottery ticket.Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Dear I think best option is PECHS.

Dear Nadeem sb,

Any idea about DHA phase 2 extension prices:

Will this news of Islamabad airport road will affect DHA?

Why don't you,purchase one kanal in E-17/3 cabinet division. It is a proper CDA recognized Islamabad sector of Islamabad Capital Territory duly listed on CDA website as one of very few CDA approved Islamabad societies in approved sector.

It is much closer to Islamabad main and Pindi as compared to B-17, D-17 etc.

Gas is already started and underground water table is very favorable. People are constructing houses.

@ Paki-1. We had discussed in this forum that Cooperative Housing Socities are better than Pvt Ltd companies.

In airport related query, Mumtaz and Top City are Limited Liability companies and PECHS is cooperative. What would be the difference eventually? If we take current pricing as constant.

Friends am really disappoint to see that societies and investors are relaying on other factors and they have forget all the primary key points.

Forexample: I have visited topcity yesterday, There development is pathetic, No electricity, No Sui Gas, No Communication network, Roads are not carpeted yet. They are just leveling ground and putting bricks on it. Even they didn't given possession.

But when you will talk to there management team or even investors they will tell you we have increase 2 Lac in our demand because NHA has publish a tender.

Few of them tell me that NHA has pass the tender and i was laughing.

This is really bad attitude. Thanks

@Usman...totally agree with you.

You know there is a strong propagator team in zameen forum members for these societies especially" A one"i hope you got it.Before i questioned them in an other thread about the issues you have portrayed here usman, BUT instead of logical answer....THEY(PROPAGATORS) ROBUSTED HARSHLY WITH ALL POSSIBLE PRINTING WORDS,TO MAKE ME QUITE THE THREAD ,WHICH I DID .

@Paki-1 E-17/3 and e-17 as a whole astonishingly looks so clear and beautifully arranged , clear of any sorts of villages/encroachment, really a nice place on Google earth , i hope to visit it ,when i go on vacations.At least on Google earth e-17 is far better than these pathetic societies..

Some one mentioned PECHS , yes this place looks far better than the heaven cities, at least carpeted roads, and they have built a plaza and some dozens of ready homes for sale ,gas hopes so much better..

Thanks DK you must visit E-17 but i tell you this is dead society and there is only one entrance which comes from E-16 and in-front of E-16 still there is villages/encroachment.

Malik sahab you are right. In a society, the management is picked by the plot-holders/residents and they pick it on the basis of who will improve society works. In a company, the management is picked by shareholders who may or may not be plot holders and their choice of management is based on profit for the company not for good development or maintenance works.

Societies are much much better because at any stage the current residents/owners will force the management to do development and maintenance works and if they don't do it, they will be under pressure at the time of management elections.

On the other hand, towns and companies are dependent upon the management elected by its shareholders (who are not plot holders) and these shareholders only look at the profit not at quality of works.

In a town or company, if you get a good management for example in Bahria Town, the town will flourish but if you get crooks, then you'll be stuck either at the beginning for example Roshan Pakistan or after development for example Gulriaz. Gulraiz area near Bahria Town Pindi was a one man show of Col Gulraiz, who sold the plots and went out of the country. Now the whole area has become like a slum.

So the difference is the same as between martial law and democracy. In a democracy, things are not always excellent but the people have the power to make things work. They do it or not is another issue. The leaders are forced to do something even if it is a misplaced priority for example the metro system. But it is still better than nothing - after all it is for the poor.

I knew this angle vaguely and now it’s clear. Thanks for the help.

Dear Usman,

In my opinion Mumtaz city is the best choice because there is no issues of NOC's or land.