Future of bahria town phase 8-extension

Hi,

Do you guys see any good future of bahria town phase 8-extension rawalpindi?

Wait for the proposed new pindi bypass road.... That will make the things attractive.

Regards

Thanks. And how about main phase 8? Should I invest in it when I have a 5M plot already in the extension?

Yes sir, I don't see any issue with that if you don't have any issue with investment in BT projects.

Regards

Mr. Khan,

What do you suggest, should we hold plots and is there any hope of increasing prices? have they acquired the land already and development work is going on? please advice.

Nasir

Shifting to BT phase-8 for living is every Pindian’s dreams now. Plots in muhallah abadees are expensive than phase-8 but I think phase-8 has seen its bottom.

Phase-8 will surely rise in future with the population rise, has to be, if you see history of the new townships all over Pakistan.

Pindi bypass feasibility is just around the corner and once this 45 km or so route gets approved, things will be much clear but if BT does not get connected to bypass still it will get benefits being very close to bypass.

If they avoid phase-8, they have to make bypass longer which they cannot do on the budget bar!

For immediate returns phase-8 may not be best as of now but you can see it is the best for living now and would prove best for investment in near future.

People are rushing to zone-2 and made good money which brought BT down but none of the townships in zone-2 have as much resources/experience/ development standards/upkeep as DHA & BT does!

Best time to enter in the world of BT at the present low rates and enjoy the best living money can buy.

Nasir
Shifting to BT phase-8 for living is every Pindian’s dreams now. Plots in muhallah abadees are expensive than phase-8 but I think phase-8 has seen its bottom.
Phase-8 will surely rise in future with the population rise, has to be, if you see history of the new townships all over Pakistan.
Pindi bypass feasibility is just around the corner and once this 45 km or so route gets approved, things will be much clear but if BT does not get connected to bypass still it will get benefits being very close to bypass.
If they avoid phase-8, they have to make bypass longer which they cannot do on the budget bar!
For immediate returns phase-8 may not be best as of now but you can see it is the best for living now and would prove best for investment in near future.
People are rushing to zone-2 and made good money which brought BT down but none of the townships in zone-2 have as much resources/experience/ development standards/upkeep as DHA & BT does!
Best time to enter in the world of BT at the present low rates and enjoy the best living money can buy.

Thanks a lot Abdul Qayyum sb,

Sorry I forgot to mentioned that my question was about phase 8 extension's future, phase 8 I definitely good option as it is almost developed. I have plot in phase 8 extension and have not seen development work for a long time and confused that should I sale it on loss or hold it.

Nasir sb

Phase-8 extension will see its fate only after the final route of the Pindi bypass. Land beyond F blocks and much bigger part of extension is held purposefully slow for this so called bypass!

Once, years before, it was almost sure that Shahbaz would come and inaugurate the bypass but then MR lost with politicians!

It is not too far now! Elections are knocking the door, bypass feasibility is about to show up and we see phase-8 extensiin plus part of phase-9 fate. I would rather go for the positive side as for the last 2 week news, investors started coming back to BT Pindi.

New airport ka bukhaad ab utarna chahta hay!

Nasir sb
Phase-8 extension will see its fate only after the final route of the Pindi bypass. Land beyond F blocks and much bigger part of extension is held purposefully slow for this so called bypass!
Once, years before, it was almost sure that Shahbaz would come and inaugurate the bypass but then MR lost with politicians!
It is not too far now! Elections are knocking the door, bypass feasibility is about to show up and we see phase-8 extensiin plus part of phase-9 fate. I would rather go for the positive side as for the last 2 week news, investors started coming back to BT Pindi.
New airport ka bukhaad ab utarna chahta hay!

@abdul qayum bhai 3 more projects near bahria golf city is about to launch … Mjhe ni lagta wo apnay puranay investors ke liye kuch kre ga abhi :confused:

8 extension is way too far but having said that the centre of gravity will be shifting gradually once "Business District(high end commercial between Statue of Liberty and New Head office)" rises up.

And obviously the "by pass" is crucial which seems to be going ahead soon.

Asad Sahab

MR has to return back to fulfil promise of the DHA valley development and also for extension. He cannot drag it forever. The affetees are now ganging up to go to the court. These new projects, as you say, are just for raising money. People are expecting some doable announcement from DHA/BT after the DHA home handover in coming June.
DHA has huge land in extension with possession and may be some valley blocks to be shifted to extension and spare the dam area for the provincial govt.
I personally think the game of “: RDA, you keep saying we will make dam at the same place & I will keep saying RDA is not letting me to develop valley bocks on dam decision” is going to have an end!
This way or that way, at the DHA home hand over ceremony, there will be good things to hear, it is being expected from all corners.

DHA Homes possession ceremony ... Ppl are waiting to listen to this news badly..........

the new projects of BT in Islamabad are Bahria Hills and Bahria Farmhouses towards Golf City.... And also some launch of Homes in Golf City.... But these will be very expensive.....

Regards