Future of PECHS - M Block

Aoa,

Can some of the property sector experts please shed light on the future of m block (residential plot) in PECHS. I'm planning to buy a 7 or 10 Marla plot for investment in it. I believe the prices of PECHS as whole will increase once the new airport becomes operational but I'm concerned that people might not prefer m block (for residential purposes) due to its close proximity to the airport as there will be constantly noise coming from the planes landing and taking off. Can someone share their thoughts on it. Thanks

In my opinion it has bright prospects. I was in the same boat almost five six months back and visited PECHS when they launched K block. Though I did not buy a plot there but now the K block is going to complete development in three months. M is just next to the parking, so it might have better prospects for investment.

I think if you buy plot in B or C block, it will be much better option. Commercial plot in C block is also very good option for investment. Which dealer u contact for pechs?

For safe advice on PECHS, you can contact http://manahilestate.com/, they are authorized agents of PECHS society and you can have good advice as to which block should suit your purpose of investment and budget.

Commercial plot in C block or K block will give you more profit. K block possession will be available within two months. So prices will increase. M block development is not yet started so it will take time.

M block I think would be better as its closer to the alleged link to Kashmir highway ext from airport gate. So its good if road access gets sorted as its rumoured to be by the society. K block is towards fateh jang road as with m block is at the bottom. It depends whether pechs does gets the road access through to k h, then it would be lucrative investment but for now its a gamble as no one knows really just estate agents are saying that just to sell the plots!

K and M both are at the airport side boundary of the PECHS Society. Infact both are along the Jinnah Avenue, K at the left side, M at the right side. Benefit of M block is that it is designed more beautifully and different size plots are available. K has only Kanal, 2 kanal and 30x70 plots. You can download the M block map, brochure etc at this address. Http://manahilestate.com/pechs-islamabad-file-downloads/

Are there still plots available on installments in M-block ?

I think yes, but u can check with dealers.

Manahil estate is authorized dealers for pechs. U check with them.

Www.manahilestate.com

M block is more expensive, due to better location wise for commercial purpose and better road access if there is any…what is instalment plan for m block along with the sizes available?

Http://manahilestate.com/pechs-announces-new-plots-on-installment-in-new-block-m/#sthash.Q8gSZ32E.dpbs

check this link for M block details.

For contact , check this link. Http://manahilestate.com/contact-us/#sthash.dIKj7eV8.dpbs