Future prospects of jinah garden

Dear fellows,I recently visited jinah garden islamabad (phase 1) to have a look at development status and also to get price estimates from the property dealers there. In my views; the overall standard is just ok in terms of infra-structure and facilities. There are many houses built already with families living. Houses constructed so far do give a good feel. Regarding the prices, there are three categories. Fully developed with carpeted roads, gas and electricity all available. Semi developed with carpeted roads but no gas. Non-developed without carpeted roads and without gas. Prices in the fully developed streets were quoted to be between 40 and 50 lac for 7 marla and 55 to 60 for 10 marla. My questions to the area experts is that what’s the future prospect of this society? Any known issues or conflicts? Future predictions of the prices in this society?

No issues with developed plots.people are living there with no problem.not much electricity load sheding in summer.i am building my house in 10 marla plot.i have one 30x60 plot in jinnah which i want to sell.plot is in proper area where 30x60 plot is in 45 to 50 lax.electricity,gas and water is available.corner plot with extra land and 10 feet green belt due to being corner.price is only 37 lax .if interested you can call me on 3351152272.

Express highway is future of Islamabad, Jinnah is on the bank of highway, its medium level investment, with facilities, growing trend. Good for future investment.

Other option is new airport venue for future.