G14-3

How is g14-3 14 marla for investment point of view for 5 years.

Whats the price you are getting. For 5 years it looks like a good investment as the built up area award has been settled…

10-11 mill

For investment point , its better to go for smaller sizes, i.e 25 x 40 or 30 x 60…They are easier to dispose when required.

Yes and also have the lowest gains against big plots. Unless you go for a kanal plot 10-14 marla also have buyers available in the market and gains on big plots are also large

Arshad Sb I beg to differ. You get maximum gains in the smallest plots. Don’t forget per marla profit.

Junaid u r rite but it would seem more appropriate for fast gains, not big gains.

G-14/3 kanal plot in 1.15 investor price

G-14/3 as seen on Google earth, is only less than half clear,

its full of houses and buildings , SO how could CDA clear it from locals in next 10 years when it(CDA) is unable to do so in e-12 for decades??????

I don't wish to be pessimistic ,but i don't want some innocents to be trapped in this vicious cycle of hopes and regrets making one a psychic goon.

Dk basically its basically the duty of housing foundation to get it vacated because it is currently under control of housing foundation.Cda presently has no link with g13 and g14

You are right SAADI.Thanks for the information.BUT can you elaborate on the track record of this housing foundation .

And second thing is that, is this housing foundation actually FGEHF(federal gov employees housing foundation)?

@Dk. Yes it is FGEHF but its allotees are allowed to sell their plots to general public in the open market.

Yup it is who also developed I-8 and G-11 and also proudly corrupt to the core … I mean cant you see from its progress and development. 90k is just there transfer fee for 14 marla plot. Dont know when their greed will end. Just give g-13 to cda now and concentrate on g-14 non developed.

Thanks Kashif.

Again a bigger question can be,that its been 12 years since they(FGEHF)are after acquisition of land in G14/1.2.3 , but still on ground no success .

It will be nice if some one has the insights of the failure aspects of FGEHF in land acquisitions,and share it here.

Yes sir its the same fgehf with poor record =)

@ dk..Cause of failure are the influential ones..