G-13 and G-15

Asalam o alikum dear members a serious advice needed I want to built my home soon but which is the better option for me in both of these sectors… In G-13 I will plot around 4 Marla but in G-15 I will get 30x60 plot in same price… So dear members which is the better option for me… Please suggest

Specifically to your quarry,

If you like the sound of Pakistan Railway trains, Buffalos but real CDA managed Islamabad, high rentals and added prices - G13 otherwise G-15 as they'll get one access to Kashmir highway through G-16

Agree with Muhammad Faisal.

If u can drive 3 to 4 kilometers more then G 15 is a better option security is not like bahria but much better then g 13, under ground water level is good, gas is 100 percent available there so currently g 15 is a better option

Thank you very much all brothers…

If you have no issue with dusty, nosiy GT Road and you are OK with living far from Islamabad Center, then go for G-15. Otherwise there is no match between G-13 and G-15.

@Malik Majeed, Does a difference of 3KM makes a sector far from Islamabad Center? And you are right there is no match between G-13 and G-15 because G-15 is far better than G-13 in terms of development and future growth. :slight_smile:

@Malik Majeed Bhai thats the reason i talked about G-16 access to Kasmir Highway, there is no need to go on dusty, crowdy GT road.

As far as center of Islamabad is concern G-8 is the current center of Islamabad so if we assume every sector of 2 KM x G-9 x G-10 x G11 x G12 = 8KM and G-15 = 10KM. Any how G-17 is going to be the new Center of Islamabad.

Dear Intem that was my view. You go ahead as per your view. Good luck :slight_smile:

Great to hear that “G-17 is going to be new City Center of Islamabad”. Mohammad Fai sb: When is it going to happen?

By the way i dont like AJKCS management as they never deliver what they said. G-15 is still pending for possession, F-15 also have same story and Please dont ask about F-16 as its a mess.

Malik Bhai i saw a CDA plan in 2005, by the way Ring Road (Taxila to Rawat), Ternol Flyover are also pending. Bhai pata nahin kia hune wala hai lakin plan plan hi hain :-). Hassan is worried about a house so its better to go for spacious house rather smallest one as it also effect kids personality. If he is looking for rental income go for G-13

Agree with you Faisal bhai. Plan plan hey, chahe asli ho ya hawaai

Hahahha Malik Majeed bhai kia baat kar di aap ne :slight_smile: Waise eik baat tu bataen G-13 main Gas lag gaye hai ke nahi?

Interested discussions and fruitful advice hope it will work for you (SH)..

For all kind of design and construction services pls do not feel hesitate to contact

www.designsource99.weebly.com

Thanks and Regards

Zulfiqar CEO dSA 92-333-4220989

Faisal bhai … Kiraydaar key kids ki personality affect nai ho gi?

30x60 is far better in G15 than 25x40 in G13

In other words double the accommodation for additional 3 kilometers , 4 Marla is too small dear

Mohammad Fai bhai as far as I know gas is available in some parts of G-13 only

I would suggest you to go for G-13, it is better than G-15 in all aspects, location is just another big advantage. Plus for the brothers who are concerned about Gas, they are taking 1-2 years after applying for gas, and still many people are suffering, but gas in not linked with G-13, it is linked with all the societies and sectors of Islamabad.