Gated Communities In Islamabad

Hi experts,

I am new to this forum, I need some advise about available gated communities in Islamabad as I am interested to permanently relocate to Islamabad with family from Karachi. I have been in Islamabad many times and honestly speaking it is really a beautiful city to live in and retire.

My focus is to find a reasonable accommodation in a gated community within Islamabad boundaries. I know the famous ones like Bahria 1-7, DHA-II but there are other societies like PWD, Pakistan Town, Soan Garden etc, but not sure if they are also gated societies. I am a nature loving person and interested in green areas of Islamabad. Suggestions are invited from all Isloo friends. Thanks!

Pick Gulberg Islamabad. It is THE PLACE to live in Islamabad. You can check available properties in Gulberg Islamabad here

Regards Samra Zulfiqar

Thanks Samra; no doubt Gulberg is a right choice of time to “invest”, but do you think in next 2-3 years it can turn out into a reality where owners can build their homes/farm houses. It all depends on the pace of land development and provision of utilities like Electricity, Gas, water, Sewerage etc. Do you have any update on Gulberg land development if yes than please share with me. Thanks.

Your choice will depend on your budget. If you are looking for excellent development in scenic area, B-17 block A or B will be your choice. This is gated and in the foothills of Margalla hills. Another choice is D-17 which is also near B-17.

DHA phase 2 is also good but the hills are far from it. Bahria is an excellent scheme but the access is either too far or through crowded localities. All these areas are ready and you can make your home there straight away.

Hope to welcome you in Islamabad and pray for Karachi to regain its original glory Regards,

Thanks Pk1; In D17 many people have constructed their houses (I noticed it by seeing their ads on web), but I am not sure if people have started living in these far flung CDA sectors of Islamabad. Do you have any update?

People have also started living in B-17. As a matter of fact, the society is offering Rs 5 lacs to people who build their house among the first few people to do so. Multi have announced that they are building one of the finest clubs in their scheme. It will compete with Islamabad Club and you will be entitled to use their facilities if you are a member.

Dear Abid Sb,

Do pay a visit to Bahria Enclave Islamabad, you will like it. Beautiful natural location.

Regards

Dear Khan Sb, Thanks for your suggestion, I will definitely visit Bahria Enclave in next few days. However,I have read on the newspaper that CDA has not granted NOC for Bahria Enclave. See this link of CDA website: http://www.cda.gov.pk/documents/publicnotices/186.jpg

Regards,

Abdi Sb, very true, but I don't think they need any NOC from CDA. And some people say they have got something settled down with CDA for NOC as well.

Regards

Have you also considered Naval Anchorage and Emaar Canyon views in zone 5. Both are classy with top notch security.

Mr abid you looks like a smart investor as you mention the legality of enclave u r right and if u your budget allow go to see gulberg farm houses only block A B C rest are not developed yet, resedentia is also good but they are giving possession this month no houses yet but development is good.uptill H block.

Dear Rashid, thank you for your advise. As regard to Gulberg Green farm houses, they are indeed good but the question is, are they correctly priced or over-priced?

Definitely Over-priced…in past Gulberg plot holders have been selling in loss.

I guess they were selling in loss when there was no development but now they will hold the investments as Gulberg name is being advertised 24/7.

Thats the point. It is too much dependent on advertising.

If you want to love inside Islamabad, G-13 is a very good option if we compare B-17,D-17, Bahria Enclave etc. Plus if we talk about Pindi, DHA, Bahria are gated communities in real sense.

Thank God finally Nasir sb provided the answer to Mr. Abid. Abid’s issue is living in Islamabad and most of the recommendations were given to him for 4-7 years investment plan like Gulberg. Well done Nasir sb for providing the to the point and sincere answer to our contributor.

But gated community still a problem of Mr. Abid which needs reply from our experts.

Dear Ahmad11 Sb, if you have pointed out that all replies were irrelevant other than Nasir Sb, then you should at least give your own good opion/ answer.

Regards

MR ABID this fOrum is not right place to discuss gulberg as they are against it for unknown reason so my suggestion is just check the farm house prices which are far away in islamabad not farm houses in orchard BT farm house 4 kanal arounf=d 40 milliion location far away so there is a long list you can search it.

In my opinion it is in center odf islamabad 20 minutes away from main isb saddar rwp ,and DHA and bahria also so its kind of central islamabad if you compare it with orchard which is 55 km from islb than it is expensive.

First point i explain location and price just visit the place at the begning of gulberg expressway there is a colony chk the prices there u will be surpeise as it is more than 5 lakh per marla.IN d 12 in 20 million u wil get 200 sq yard area in which u can hardly breath.

2nd as one of my friend who told you 35 year for its development i am sorry for his ignorence just go and visit there on 25th of this month they are giving the possision of A B and C blick so my advise is dont lsiten what people told you visit the site and compare all the thing i am sure when you will visit it you will definately go for it but in blocks like d and e it will take some time its a huge project 15 to 20 thousand kanal.

3rd point they have all noc no issue of land everything is aleared suigas electricity you can chk.

Now decision is your i give you all the facts now you can go ahead and visit dont ask anybody just go there and do your own mathamatics.

SUMBAL this farm is not right place to discuss gulberg as they are against it for unknown reason so my suggestion is just check the farm house prices which are far away in islamabad not farm houses in orchard BT farm house 4 kanal arounf=d 40 milliion location far away so there is a long list you can search it.

In my opinion it is in center odf islamabad 20 minutes away from main isb saddar rwp ,and DHA and bahria also so its kind of central islamabad if you compare it with orchard which is 55 km from islb than it is expensive.

First point i explain location and price just visit the place at the begning of gulberg expressway there is a colony chk the prices there u will be surpeise as it is more than 5 lakh per marla.IN d 12 in 20 million u wil get 200 sq yard area in which u can hardly breath.

2nd as one of my friend who told you 35 year for its development i am sorry for his ignorence just go and visit there on 25th of this month they are giving the possision of A B and C blick so my advise is dont lsiten what people told you visit the site and compare all the thing i am sure when you will visit it you will definately go for it but in blocks like d and e it will take some time its a huge project 15 to 20 thousand kanal.

3rd point they have all noc no issue of land everything is aleared suigas electricity you can chk.

Now decision is your i give you all the facts now you can go ahead and visit dont ask anybody just go there and do your own mathamatics.