Gated housing projects in islamabad

Assalam o alaikum to all, please can you advice if we there are similar gated villa projects in islamabad like d.H.A villas for purchasing a 4 bed house in islamabad.

What is your budget. I can tell the best gated housing project in main Islamabad.

Thanks. My budget is somewhere between 2 and 230 crores including bank loan.

Well according to your budget the options are,

1. Tanveer villa in F-18

2. Capital villa in B-17

if you want more info or best price for villa than you may contact. Thanks

Furqan

0320-3500009

Mirza sb,dha 2 is far better option in this budget as compared to villas. Dha 2 has much better location and prospects.

For further details,you can contact me at 03455370978.

Mirza sb,

DHA 2 is a v. Good option. You can buy a 10 marla double storey house in your budget. Good luck!

Yes, DHA-2 appreciation is phenomenal. It has surpassed Bahria town by prices and offers great living, being right on to-be signal free Islamabad highway. Its Jacaranda club is second to none and being value added all the time. Bahria town has its own charm but the peace of mind stays with DHA-2 living. I think developed DHA-5 and DHA valley will further boost the whole DHAs, located just in front of each other.

I am not negating Bahria as it is on RRR, offers much more greenery, beautiful, mingled with DHA-3 & 4 and will appreciate after Malik Rias gets acquitted from courts. But my heart and mind is stuck with DHA-2 and DHA-5.

There was time when Bahria phase-8 was at front in horse race but now things seem different.

Assalam o Alaikum to all. Thanks a lot for your advice and guidance. I will be grateful if you can send your Mobile Numbers to my e-mail. Masroor2222@hotmail.com so that i can get in touch with you to have further details.