Good rental income

I want to buy property (in lahore or rwp/islamabad)to earn good rental income. My budget is somewhere around 10-15 million, can anyone suggest good options to earn good rental income?

Bahria Town Civic center, both, shops/offices and flats @ exactly 50% of the investment per month but may be more in future. You invest 50-55 lacs, you get 25-27,000 per month.

DHA-2 only residential, as of now

CDA sectors only 25*50 houses in G-11 (PHA houses) but you have to renovate them as they are old but good rental income.

CDA commercial: Good rental in F-11 Markaz

BT phase-8, the Defense villas/safari villas/Homes but commercial still not hot, there are some commercial places also good but you have to do your homework, block by block, street by street and educate yourself.

Outside these places, if you have heart to fight with the renters/tax officials then there are endless places in twin cities in your budget.

A 25x40 new house in G 13 around 130 lac will give you 40 thousand a month. The rest 2 million buy a 5 marla plot in I 16 Islamabad.

Good luck

AQ sb

I don't think he can get a 25x50 house in G- 11 in 15 million. It's around 17 million plus he will have to bear renovation expenses.

D 12 can also be a good option which for the time being may not fetch very good rent but gonna perform better in future.

Good luck!

An acquaintance got two single story PHA houses, renovated and one put of rent but that was a while ago!

These houses are not easy to get now a days. As per my info the places, I mentioned are solid for rental income.

Agree with Abdul Qayyum sab these are all very good options for rental income.

one thing is not clear about PHA houses, as far i know there are no PHA houses in G11 but PHA Flats, i think you are talking about these Flats?

Buy double story house in G-13 is also very good option for rental income, which is possible in your budget.

Green Sb

I do not remember exactly who built these houses but I remember exactly the problem my friend faced when renovating these houses!

They were built so strong that it was a situation to break those heavy concrete slabs. The contractor who made them long time ago, must be an honest one.

This explains once there was honesty inside CDA!

“ub dhoundou unhain charage rukhe zeba le kur”

Buy A flat in dubai ! Gives you hassle free 8 to 10% a year

Never buy in Dubai. Their rules change overnight. Just ask thousands of Qataris who invested there and now can’t even enter that country let alone sell it.

Dubai investment is for the ones who can easily afford to lose all what they invested. I have 10s of Qataris around me who lost millions in Dubai. They do not even want to think about it!

Exactly. I would suggest to all Pakistanis to move their investments to Pakistan. It will strengthen our economy.

Thanks