Guidance needed to buy a plot in i-15

Dear forum members,
I am planning to buy a plot in i-15 for investment purpose. I am seeking opinion from respect property gurus like what points should i keep in mind before talking purchase decision. I am an overseas pakistani and don't have much knowledge about the property business.

Your expert advise/opinion in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Dear Malik,

This topic already over here just follow below link.it is good investment as CDA tag.

Https://www.zameen.com/forum/answers/buying_property/i_15_3-33728.html

Regards

I think it will be a good option for investment I-15/3 and I-15/4 are better positioned at the moment.

Look for plain terrin options in cutting area of I-15/3 or go for I-15/4 adjacent to I-14 developed area. For long term you may consider I-15/2 and 3.

Thank you Khalid Sb & Nadeem Ahmed Sb for your feedback, will tell my father to check and update me. As khalid sahab mentioned we will focus on i-15/3 and i-15/4.

@khalid Sahab, I have already an investment in i-16/4 on long term basis I don’t want another long term :slight_smile: so will focus on i 15/3 and 4

Sir, technically speaking there is nothing as short or long term. It's all about ones preferences gradual but play safe or sudden with risk involved.

If one has to classify it anyways:
Short term is for those who can switch investments from one project/place to another frequently. Long term is those who like to retain in same project for whatever period they like! With new taxes and stuff, that short term is not as tempting as that used to be ...

I-15 is not a short term, even if you get a possession in next 2 years it will take at least 5 years to get some facilities like markets, schools etc. Look at the state of I-14 and you will get an Idea. But prices will sky rocket even if the street markings are done. So if you want to build a house there and want to live there in short term than choose some other option. But if you want to park your money for at least 2-3 years than I-15 or I-16 are equal. I am also looking for a plot these days. But I will prefer I-16 over I-15 as I-16 has possession. I-15 is still a risk.

@Nasir Sahib thanks for your comment. I have Alhumdulillah my own house in G13 and one investment in i-16/4 as well (advised by Imtiaz Sahib). Basically I am following the rule ''never put all eggs in one basket".CDA investment is headache free that’s why I prefer to invest in CDA sectors. MY aim of investment is only for profit making and don’t want build the house. I can afford to park my investment for two to three years.

Anyone selling plot on investor rate in 1-16/2 or i-16/4 please let me know.my cousion want to buy

@Malik thanks for clarifying your objective. You can go ahead with I-15 then. But in my point of view I-15 and I-16 both are same basket. I am also looking for investing in real estate these days an already have a plot in I-15.

If you can stretch budget then go to I-14.

I-15 and I-16 is not in same bucket what I believe. I-15 have better access both from I-14 and in future from I-16 (KH link if developed). I-15 is in the center and terrin is better than I-14. I-16 will only have an edge if KH access is built which surely will be a long term prospect. I-15/3 and 4 prices will rise and will touch the threshold of I-14 when developed. Street sizes are 40 feet in I-15 and plot sizes are only 2, it will shape up nicely in sha Allah. Let’s hope the developement work would complete with in 18 months of I-15/3 and will soon start in I-15/4. For I-15/2 and 3 its good if you can hold for some years.

Thank you Khalid sb for valuable comments as ever on I-15.

Gents ... Let's get to the bottom of this I-14/15/16 thing:

== I/14 if you are into House Construction/Selling/Renting
** Appreciation with More Construction, Gas in Remaining Sector, Markaz Construction

== I/15 if you are into 2 years Investment for Good Appreciation
** Appreciation with Sector/Sub-sector Development, Investor Inflow due to anticipation

== I/16 if you wanna play safe and cheap, own house under 9 million in CDA (Gas/Power)
** Appreciation with More Construction, PHA Apartments Possession, Markaz Auction

If Kashmir Highway Access given (a long shot), all 3 will be beneficiary in the order of appearance: 16/15/14

--------------------
Few Ifs and Buts here and there but that's pretty much it folks, as far as this tail of I-series!!

@imitiaz Sahib Thanks for detailed explanation.

Thank you all for this very informative discussion. I am looking for a plot in I-16. Can anyone plz suggest which sub-sector is better for living and investment. Time frame of both is 2 years.

Dear bro. I-16/2 and I-16/4 near to markaz will be the best. I-16/2 is most populated sub sector at the moment but if you talk about 2 years time frame I-16/4 will also appreciate in that time. Currently, the prices in I-16/4 are bit lower than of I-16/2. Note: Only you need to see the on ground plot level and look the neibourhood if there is any issues like small Mazar or qabaristan avoid that thing

I endorse what Khalid sb has said. Slight addition:

- 16/2 prices are appreciated due to more construction but its location in sector is far off from Markaz and approaching from ISB side (I-15/I-14).

- 16/4 is the one connected to Markaz, right opposite to PHA apartments and starts right after I-15. For me the part right behind the Markaz may be 2000 or 1600 series will be the best part of the sector due to its location proximity.

- If you can get a category plot (corner, more wider road) its an added bonus.

- Avoid depression plots (there may be few here and there with naturally depressed land). Naturally depressed land not as bad its just buyer perception, still avoid that especially if you wanna easily sell at some point.

- Just zoom in google maps over I-16 as much as you can and click the piece of land and it will show you the exact plot number.

- Not hardcore rule but on maps, the Dark Brownish spots may be minimal to more depression. Greens are best (no depression and more water underground), mustard sort colour are ok.

- When physically checking a plot don't match it with same street level adjacent plots (all may be slightly depressed), try to look around as far as you can see or towards constructed houses to get a rough idea about amount of depression.

Thank you for very comprehensive answers. I am really grateful. Of course i will look into the mentioned points while buying the plot, and as i am away, google maps are the working hands.

Muhammad Bhai, do share your buying experience, price and process here as well, I am also considering I-16.