Guidance required 15 lacs to invest

Dear brothers,

I have around 15 lacs at the moment and want to become a full time investor (have no other job/business). Please guide where do i start from, which plots to buy how to start rolling my cash at earliest.

Jazak allah in advance

Go for DHA Multan installment files. InshaAllah, you will benefit from it.

MTJ bhai you can buy one 10 marla plot in Kashmir model town which can consume your 7 to 8 lack budget. But buy some good location plot. Second buy one file of Faisal Hills which can cost you 380,000. Rest keep in your pocket. Third start finding a job.

With 15 Lac budget and having no job; I don't think that it will be a right choice to invest in files and expect your bread and butter out of that in short span of time.

Property investments are suitable for those who can afford some risks as well as delayed returns. For your case, you have no job in hand so better use your money to start some small business rather than putting all your coins in some plot and having nothing in rolling.

Buy three 30x60 faisal hills OPEN files at 415000 each approx,

wait for 2-3 months , you will have at least 3-4 lacs in three months IA…

Aoa.

Brother try to start a running business that gives you income on monthally basis

Brother you need monthly income. buying property need patience and experience too as selling property sometimes take longer than you expect . If and only if you don’t mind I may suggest you buy a 3-4 year old Suzuki Mehran . And drive yourself as a taxi in Islamabad and pindi. With rest of the money you can buy a file at any decent place and pay its instalments with you taxi income .

suggestion : dha multan instalment file

Dear bro

You can explore DHA home sectors, Oleander and Lilly ONLY, a 8 Marla in DHA valley.

Homes are being handed over and they are located only in these two blocks. DHA has to look farward to develop these blocks after handover the homes.

You may not get immidiate return but after handover, there will be rise in prices, In Shaa Allah.

Do not go to paper societies.

Alternatively you can explore BT Pindi sector M/L/K with your stated investment.

Brother invest in faisal hills, faisal town files, you will earn your bread easily in sha Allah.

Dear brothers,

i have saaaame question.i also have budget of 15 lax which i want to invest in property.my investment time period is 6 months only and i want to get 50 percent from this.plz also guide me.whats your opinion about wapda town,dha valley and faisal town.some body told me that faisal town will give return of minimum 30 to 40 percent in 6 to 8 months.

Where is mr khan and other gurus??

Lda city as soon as possible

Asad sab why you recommend lda city always.any special reason behind this?

I also recommend LDA City,before 4 Months 5 Marla file was in 12 lac and now it is on 16 Lac and In August i think it will be 21 or 22

To be on safer side, it may be wise to hold your decision on LDA city purchase, till court decision is out.

Shakoor sb do not start bragging without knowledge and common sense , people like you are good when silent . Which case in court ? r u mad ?? it was in investigation which cleared by NAB , dha city is different project . Goshhhh

it is safest lowest possible bet at even 20 , prices will shoot up to 25 in summer and late summer .

@khan bhae ek axhe post lda pe krny pr lda city mjy ek LAC daiti hai .

Bro Asad, I am not stopping you to invest in LDA city, as I have myself invested there. You may have a strong financial background and buy several dozen files as per your pocket.

I am suggesting to someone with ONLY 15 Lac in hand, to be on safer side till Panama case decision is out. It is matter of few weeks at the most.

[QUOTE=""]

it is safest lowest possible bet at even 20 , prices will shoot up to 25 in summer and late summer

[/QUOTE]

Summer is not far, Rest Allah knows best.

This is sensible now shakoor sb . Sorry for my words but yes there is no case of lda city in court but dha city and panama have nothing to do with it too , come on man . Please do not provide loss to investor by misinforming or mistyping , i invested 15 lac and i cared about it , i do not have dozen files here so do not spread bad if u care about 15 of someone

Prime minister chla bhe gaya to new prime minister pmln ka he ho ga , or shabaz sharif to pehle he hai , nahe hoty election .

There need to be some on groung development also in lda city…its long awaited now…cant just rely on market news only …its high time lda starts some good paced development to gain the investor’s interest and trust