Gulberg green vs pechs (residential plots investement 5,10, 1 kanal )

Gulberg green vs pechs (residential plots investement 5,10, 1 kanal )

Greens have only farm houses (4 to 10 Kanals) . Its Gulberg Residencia (GR) that has plots/files from 5 marla upto 1 or probably 2 Kanal.

Possession plots in GR are years ahead in terms of environment, standard and location than PECHS but they could be expensive - depending on individual's budget. PECHS also has god location but lazy developer.

Thanks ,what are the other societys who has a potential if one invests and leave it for 1 / 2 years ?

Budget…? the foundation to the structure of investment!

Between 20 Mill - 70 Mill

Breakup the budget ... and my input only about ISB, in no particular order of preference

Residential

- Phase 8

- Gulberg Residencia

- Park View

- I-16

- FOECHS

- CBR-2

- B-17

- University Town

Commercial

- Gulberg Greens

- CDA sectors (I & G Series)

Rest other forumers can also input here to add other options.

Is there a map link to the above ? May I ask Why did You skipped PECHS ?

@imtiaz

How do you see Top City nowadays , has it gone off investment radar ?

@sherry

Also consider commercial investment in your budget

@ imitiaz , where do you recommend commercial ?

Thanks

As per last blog of zameen about PECHS, they have signed agreement with Mumtaz city for access to Kashmir Highway.In case it materializes do you see any impact on PECHS plot prices.

1. Skipping PECHS because history suggests that despite on being at a quite reasonable location the developer missed the tide to make that rise around the new Airport. Now it would take some serious long term efforts to make PECHS what it deserves. Developer doesn't sound too interested other than some news here and there.

2. Top City does enjoys (quite) good location but to me and many other safe players the last Kunwar Moeez guy saga has dented its reputation. People did make lots of money but now we see even inside enclave demolition took place so we never know when Top City can again be in hot waters... Its that sort of aircraft that may fly safe but no one likes to be abroad with that much on stake and too much noise in turbulent air. Especially the non-developed part.

3. If the maps link refers to geo positioning/society internal maps that I guess Google Maps and a local service Seerab Maps may help.

4. To me commercial in I series (14/16) and possible G series of CDA can have more growth with Gulberg Greens too can be good. GG depends on the pace of development and population in GR. Lots of people in GR want to construct but are awaiting the possession. Park View may be a good opportunity too but a bit early to comment about anything there.

Thanks .... How about B-17 ( Faisal Margalla city ).

Also who is the main dealer for Top city / Mumtaz and PECHS ?

B-17 in my view is good for residential. One of the best in that zone of CDA, especially the developed part. I am not too knowledgeable as well as a bit skeptical about the commercial of B-17 (B-17 is only Block A, B, C, I guess at most) rest is not under CDA but RDA due to CDA zoning limits. The unfortunate fact about B-17 is the distance from the main stream city that cannot be reduced, considering the current context. The only hope was Margalla Avenue that is probably dying its slow death in some dusted CDA files...

Also, in B-17 (under developed parts) sometimes too much dealer games involved with sharp rise and dips. Don't be too surprised if you see an asking profit tag of 2 million or alike amount on a file for which only 2 - 3 lacs have been paid.

For PECHS these guys may be the main/primary dealers:
http://www.mianbrothers.com/

Top and Mumtaz City may be taking care of their marketing/dealership stuff themselves but I am not too sure about that.

* On a similar note, buy whatever, wherever and whenever, best deals in the current circumstances are when both parties have their (to be dealt) assets on table. Otherwise (lots of dealers) not all but a big chunk of them can sale you entire ISB on papers... Just avoid later hassle.