Gulberg or cabinet?

For home making which one is better?Gulberg or cabinet society e-16/3?with daily travel 4 job to murree road and to islamabad i sectors?

This government has already announced Margalla Avenue is now planned to connect GT Road near Zone 2 to reach E-11 and then all the way to Murree Road directly near Barakahu.

This will benefit Zone 2 societies because they are all near Margalla Avenue.

Gulberg will be a much better society than Cabinet, I’m sure about this.

Gulberg will take ages to become a ready to live society may be more then 5 years… Coz its all plain and by that time E-16/3 will be all full…more housing construction has already started in E-16/3 and mostly buyers are almost end users who are interested in to built a house.

Both societies have reasonable access to murree road you better check on google maps and monitor your distance from both societies to your destination will give you a clear idea of the most nearest one to both of the locations you mentioned.

Cabinet

https://www.facebook.com/CDECHS?fref=ts

10 to 15 minutes of drive will land take one to middle of islamabad zero point and blue area, but, in case of E16 and other zone2 societies it would be a headache to reach islamabad which is still a headache.

I will prefer Cabinet. Very near Zone 1.

Gulberg and cabinet prices show a huge difference. We have to compare in terms of value for money.

I myself have a plot in E-17/3 which i bought last year but still there is no increase in price till now

Zeeshan bhai how much did you buy it for last year and in which month was it? I want to understand whether you bought it below market price or above it. Or did you buy it at par with the market at that time?

I bought it last year in the month of april i guess. Its on main blouverd just meters away from the park and mosque location next to corner. I bought it for 47.

Both have pros and cons. But Gulberg is expensive and slow in development. Cabinet already developed and people constructing their houses these days.

Hello respected members, kindly suggest is it time to sell plot in E-17/3 because i see almost no increase in value for almost a year and i buyed this plot as an investment but after 1 year see no value increase. Shud i sell it and invest somewhere else or you see any increase in value in coming months and what wud be the triggering point of that increase which has not happened till now

@Zeeshan Ahmad. CDECHS has Never been a favorite of investors due to a whole range of issues and reasons. It has its main advantage in being able to provide immediate possession for construction, but that is about it. If capital gains is your primary objective, you are definitely stuck in the wrong place, regardless of the overall market conditions.

So what do you suggest shud i sell it and invest anywhere else any suggestions on that and secondly what do u think is the actual value of the plot its on main blouvard meters ways from the main park and mosque area…

Location on main boulevard makes it a choice plot. Its price must be on the higher side for cabinet, maybe between 45-50 lakhs. Moving to a high potential scheme is certainly not a bad option because prices are hitting rock bottom in most places specially Bahria. When the market will bounce back, prices in the top societies will likely grow more rapidly than in cabinet.

Though before selling, first explore your alternate choices, make up your mind, and then decide. Do take note that you won't get a 1 kanal possession ready plot in any of these schemes whether its Gulberg, Bahria or DHA or even Multi (A,B,C blocks), if that's something important for you. Other than that, options are abound.