Gulberg Residencia ... Good Investment

Future of Gulberg Residencia .... Good investment?

In past two months everyone was talking either positive or negative about Gulberg but now there is complete silence. What's going on in Gulberg specially in Residencia? Is there any development or situation is same as it was six months back? Somebody told that development is underway only in Gulberg Greens and nothing in Residencia. Question is what is the future of Residencia?

Price increase in Gulberg Residencia has been noticed from past ten months or so but is this increase is based on ground reality or just because of Star Marketing campaign or good development in greens that is not proportional to the ground reality and can burst the bubble at any time.

Your expert opinion is required about Gulberg Residencia is it a good investment or not.

Thanks.

Dear Abdullah,

if prices are increasing, it means something is happening there, development is creating buyer confidence so the future is going to be good and day by day it's improving.

personally i don't think there is bubble kind of thing in gulberg as majority of buyers are genuine not investors, and it's hard to find plots in good blocks and if they sell they're asking mu mangi keemat :)

Thanks Imran for reply. If you have some update on development it will be usefull for this forum.

Abdullah, there are some FB pages on gulberg with some pictures,you can visit them.

Expert property gurus?

Abdullah gulberg is going against the opinion of Experts, so i think would recommend not talk about it :slight_smile:

Dear Imran I didnt understand that Gulberg is going against the opinion of seniors. If some body have some serious reservations about Gulberg then might be some issues which should be highlighted for benefit of others . And I wanna explore its pros and cons as prices have appreciated considerably in past ten to 12 months and if it is good then I must invest more in Gulberg Residencia otherwise I should quit. So experts do comment I respect all your thoughts whether positive or negative about Gulberg.

@Abdullah

Gulberg is a bit long term project having huge area. So it will take time to become liveable. It doesn't mean that there is no development at all. These type of mega projects need considerable time to develop.

Now come to your question is it good investment ? Yes in good investment prices increase Gulberg prices are increasing appreciably. This is perhaps the only project where prices are increasing in present down fall scenario. It's location is excellent and genuine buyers are here. So it has good potential to grow further. So I would recommend Gulberg and if you have some stakes pls hold and wait for another five to six month it will give good return insha Allah rest Allah knows better.

Are Experts agreed with Appcake?

I feel a little differently about Gulberg especially Greens. The bridge is ready and looking great. Block A, B and C are being developed at a great speed and will be livable by the end of the year. Already construction has started in Block A and B. 2 ten kanal houses in A and one 20 kanal in Block B. Moreover, a strong impact of Maaksons is taking place who own 250+ plots in GG. They are about to start construction for about 5 more. The architect and design and construction quality will be the best in Pakistan. IBECHS has started marketing and constructing the commercial area as well. Telenor Head Office is going on in full swing in Block B to be ready end of next year. Telenor senior management has invested in GG and other relatively junior employees in Gulberg Residencia. So far as GG is concerned extensive development work in progress very much visible when you visit. Main roads are ready link roads under construction.

Residencia, a lot of work going on and some blocks more ready than GG. One bridge needs to be constructed though which i am told is the responsibility of Maaksons which will primarily link GG to GR (this is what i was told when i last visited 2 weeks back).

some of the construction going on in GG will start to take shape end of this year and new plots will also go under construction so you can imagine living 300 meters from airport chowk in a 4 or 5 or 10 kanal plot will be unprecedented. Imagine buying this land 10 mins away on the same road in F 7 or F 8. The development is great as well as it will be a bit similar to Bahria in style as in v wide roads, new and excellent commercial etc. While Telenor head office will bring huge market value to this place i am told Mobilink is opening a regional office here as well.

One thing for sure Residencia is an integral part of all this development and will directly benefit from GG and the ovreall Gulberg project.

I think we all need reassurance at times especially when property prices are on decline. So if you have invested already in Gulberg then fingers crossed and stay positive as the turn of the year will show you the results you are much looking for. Best fo luck!

Abdullah, untill six month before most of experts(except those which are not dealers, as here are quite good number of dealers, who want to promote their properties to sale and demote others, which is cheap thing but they do it for their bread n butter:)) were against the star marketing campaigns and the reputation of ibechs etc. So the future was questionable, being a genuine buyer it also made me afraid, may be they were right in their opinion, but some of them were spreading disappointment, but things can change any time, more importantly the societies in zone-2 were on boom like multi, top city, mumtaz city, etc.

although, i must say that every new project going on is a long term project, as i can not count any project started in 2010 and its finished now, whether it's dha valley(2009), top city(2005), BE(2011), mumtaz city, and many others as well, development is going in all projects even CDA sectors take decades to get completed with all resources.

Gulberg is divided in two projects, where GG is a big project but residencia is same like other normal size projects, so once the main road to residencia is developed and few blocks are ready for possession where development is already considerably done then it'll make a good impact on prices and if there is GG in the start with visible development then you can imagine yourself that it'll be the best place to live.

@Ahmed Ali

@imran

Many thanks for this comprehensive and very informative post. I have stakes in Gulberg and think to hold of it now.

Yes Abdullah that is wise decision, they might launch new blocks in residencia in Auguest at higher prices.

@imran

What s the current development status of Residencia and how long it will take to become live able? I think they did nothing in past ten months in Residencia.

Thanks

Totally agreed with Imran and Ahmed alli

apart of few evri body here on this forum promote their own interests so be careful and make your own decision

as far as gulberg residencia concern i have little investment there as prices are cheap and going up compare with surrounding societies even Jinnah garden gone above 2.5 where maps change 4 times a month lolzzz

@As U wish

Yes prices are still reasonable in Gulberg Residensia but steadily increasing.

Just to add to my earlier comments, the houses being designed and constructed by Maaksons in Gulberg Greens are state of the art with Lifts, central heating system, gensets etc etc… So watch out for the next best address and community in Islamabad :slight_smile: it will certainly raise the bar!

Are they really launching new blocks in july ? Prices will go up?

These news are real or just a rumours?

Ahmed and appcake plz put some expert views on

thanks

Sorry I won't be able to comment on price rise in July etc all I know is the status of development and the quality of work and investors in Gulberg Greens. Telenor head office, High end commercial (construction already started), ready bridge, ready v wide roads in GG, construction already started for 3 to 4 luxury villas by Maaksons indicates good times ahead :)

As one broker mentioned to me, the entire landscape of pricing and outlook for Gulberg Greens will change by end of 2014 adn HOLD is the call by all the prople I know (talking about G Greens) :)

So far which I observe focus is on green with massive development underway. Development will be visible within six months or so. So by the end of 2014 it will shap up as a elite class destination. For the time being they are acquiring land across the road towards Residencia prior to built that road.

Last month when I met adminstration they told me that they will start construction of flats for their employees from June onward in Residencia. Construction will bring other amenities like water electricity and gas. Prices will definitely increase after that then they will announce possession of certain blocks. It's there version rest Allah knows better.