Gulberg residencia plot investment in 2016

Dear members,

Can anyone give his expert advise how good is investment of 10 marla and 1 kanal plots in gulberg residencia islamabad.

Which blocks are good.

Any idea if extension p is good to invest now ?

Thanks

It all depends, how much funds you have and for how long you can wait....

Gulberg Residencia has the potential to become Crown jewel of Islamabad....only if they can sort out their land acquiring.....

10 marla plot can give you very handy return but it will depend on development speed,,,,

Which sectors in residentia are good for investment this year keeping in mind the return expected in 2 to 3 years and also can you shed some light on current prices in different sectors there.

My budget is around 25 Lac and I am thinking of opting gulberg for my medium term investment.

Never ever go for P Extension... They have sold thousands of files there, without having the requisite land.... The development of P Ext could take 10 more years.

Go for those sectors which have land in hand and some development already done there, if you really want to go for Gulberg. In my personal view, Residencia is good for long term investments only.

I would agree with YC, the management needs to focus on residencia, which they are ignoring at the moment.

Regards