H-13 plots

Hi every one,

Can anyone please advise on purchaseing for home building or investment in h-13, it is not cda sector but it is near islamabad has anyone purchased any thing their.

Thanks,

Sal

Refer link given below

http://www.lahorerealestate.com/pakrealestatetimes/showthread.php?tid=549

regards

It is not illegal land. Proper registry and intiqal is done through F-8 katchery. I have a plot and a house there. Very good price appreciation and rental income. I bought a corner plot in 2013 for 3-lacs per marla now people are offering 6-lacs. Highly recommended.

Thanks Ali but the news was published in 2008 its long time ago what about now.

@Ehsan, do you have any idea about the news above yes I also heard that the rates are getting high their.

Regards,

Sal

Yes i saw that news. If owning the land and construction was illegal in H-13 then first CDA would have banned the registry and transfer of land like Govt did in G-14, G-12.

It is totally safe to invest there. Construction activity is at peak and in few years most of the area has been built up.

The reason for popularity of this place is its location. It is just opposite of G-13 where 1 marla is around 17 lacs per marla. All ameneties are available. Pindi and Islamabad both are accessible by short distance.

Drawback is that development standards are not that good but that is compromisable given the low price of the land.

The place is illegal…nust university can take back the land any time…any thing without NOC is risky…

I am agreed with Ehsan there is no issue of land sale/purchase.