Have Prices In BT Phase 8 Been Substantially Decreased?

I have been informed that there is quite a noticeable decrease in prices of residential plots (Both with and without possession) in BT Phase 8.

Assuming if that's true than would this have impact on DHA 2 also.

Kindly, give average price of 10 and 5 Marla plots in BT Phase 8 these days and also for 10 Marla and 1 Kanal in DHA 2.

Yes prices in phase 8 have depreciated a lot..Approx 8 lacs to 1.5 million per plot have been depreciated..

Bahria phase 8 has nothing to do with dha as dha has its on type of customers who are mostly genuine buyers looking to construct a house..Rates of dha are as follows.

10 marla = 65 lacs to 1 crore.

1 kanal at maathi or so so location=95 lacs to 1.10 crores

1 kanal at average location=1.15 cr to 1.20 crores

1 kanal at good location=1.25 crores to 1.35 crores.

1 kanal at really excellent location=1.4 crores to 1.9 crores.

Yes prices in Phase 8 have decreased and they have nothing to do with DHA 2.

Some one told me that phase 8 10 marla possession plot will go down to 20 lakh@ the most,,,will that be a best time to buy...............

IT WAS A QUESTION PUT TO ME BY A FRIEND OVER THE WEEKEND,and i was literally shocked of visualizing the worst picture of my already made 10 marla investment,,,,anyways life moves on,,so lets hope for the best...saadi bro is a DHA broker these days,in heydays he used to sell phase 8 a lot as well,,,

Bahria Town is proved to be a gamble in realestate. Its prices can go down to any limit and on the other hand it can go up to any unexpected limit suddenly. These days downward trend is going on. Nobody knows when it cn turn around and start running upside without any reason.

I personally believe 20-lacs for possession plot is not possible.

Let them deprecate more so i we can buy good possession plot…whats price at E and F1? under 40 Lakh?

F1 is 20 lakh

Who is selling F1 for 20 lakh ???..at olx, zameen and other sites quote 40+ lakh for f1

Thuka hoa plot 20 ka mil jata haaa,category is in 30ss,dont go with zameen olx,visit and make a deal,at the moment investors are stuck,and ramazan is approaching which will further stop any progress,or else in winter it might even come down to 1

These online sites shows very expensive plots . What other options do we have if someone can not visit himself (living abroad or so so)

@ adnan sb…Sir aedi vi lutt nai hay…=P

Saadi if u find any Murga or murgi who is selling their plot cheap then let me know :=)

Ok boss…

LUTT ,LUTT HOTE HA 5 LAKH HE HO YA 20

Well said Adnan sb. Ap ne tu lutt macha hi de hi chahe zameen forum pe hi sahi

Thank you every1 for your input.

For new and small investors or genuine buyers looking to realise their dream of having their own home in a decent Comunity,this development is good opportunity but im rather disappointed over that such a downward trend was not taken up here or high lightened enough on this forum.

Although the right indicators were there but it is not easy for a common man to comprehend what's going on in the ruthless world of real estate so that a common man could take advantage or be careful making their lifetime investments because not every1 has some ties with local dealers or somebody trustworthy(rare breed) to relie on.

Saadi bro,

The prices you have quoted are almost the same as per zammen.com and olx and definitely at the higher end but I'm assuming these are prices for A-H sectors with variation of location and access but what about M-P sectors?

Hasn't their been any change their at all?

Whereas,if prices have gone down in Phase 8 BT,does that mean that a 10 Marla plot which on average was between 40-55 lacs can go for around 30-35 lacs and a 5 Marla plot which was between 32-38 lacs should go for around 20 lacs or perhaps even less than that.

Can you please help me understand,how come DHA which is considered to be no 2 in zone five is not effected by the price fall in a Ph 8 BT,which is for sure a bigger and popular brand and by far ahead of DHA when it comes to development standards and facilities.

All of us have different needs and situations in life but the key point according to my personal opinion remains the same i.e, value for money,security and facilities in any given society.So why would anyone invest/pay double price in DHA 2 when they can get something better by paying half of it.

Just looking for guidance and something to learn from the experts :)

Curious :

If i try to answer :

1. Distance of DHA 2 from Islamabad is lesser than Phase 8

2. Its safe to invest in DHA because of NOC issue

3. DHA doesnt depend on property dealers to boost their society ,its mostly genuine buyers

4. Govt deciding to construct TRaffic singnal free lines from isb to Rawat .

Thanks apple,

1.People who doesn't work or doesn't have their business over their wouldn't mind this distance factor even though their isn't much of difference between the two or would they?

2.Didnt know if phase had NOC issues.Most of the people have this perception about ph 8 that it is safe investetment,has the assurance if BT administration and that it's gonna be a popular commercial hub for whole BT.

3.I agree to some extent but is it so broker free as you are suggesting because im not familiar with any means to acquire a good plot through DHA alone without involving any broker who usually knows more about the availablilty and demand /supply factor in the market.Has DHA any website where i can check directly about the plots for sale and is it possible for a private person to give their add for sale on that website.(without bribing anyone within DHA)

4.Signal free lines is a good advantage but wouldn't access to ph 8 also get better over time when the new airport is completed and given alternative routes to the various commuters so the traffic would eventually reduce to and from ph 8 also.

To friends with sense of humor,yes,it seems like we are having an early 50% off sale before Ramadan :)

Apple bro,i wonder that when are looking for some murgha or murghi for a good deal,someone else is also looking at us in the same manner in one way or another...vicious evil circle ;)