Home in Karachi

I want to buy a plot in Defense Phase 8-8 extension Karachi as an investment. Kindly advice.

Alternatively,, I am also interested in buying a constructed at least 3-4 bedroom property in Karachi in either Askari 5,6, Clifton or Defense anywhere between 1-1.5 million.

For plot check these threads of mine for phase 8 Defence Karachi. About 3-4 bedroom property i don't think you quote the price range right also there is no Askari 6 in Karachi the last one is Askari 5 which is Malir Cantt

This!

And And this.

Dear KK,

Thank you for your reply...

Reading the answers I'm still confused to buy or not to buy.... Sorry but you are right that I've quoted the price wrong... It was 10-15 million but that's the maximum I can afford. I'm looking for a constructed property in defense or Askari of 3-4 bed in that range. Alternatively, a 500 sq.yd. plot in defense phase 8-8 extension in the range of 7-8 million.

I noticed a property by the name 'brigadier house', can you elaborate about that?

Thank you.

Please guide and advise.

Mate to cut the long story short, I suggest him to buy in area not open for construction for few years as you may see he is in no hurry just want to invest. Also it comes in his price range as well as yours as in areas where construction allowed its way expensive as I mention in my second post. About Brigadier house, we were discussing different options in Askari 5, Naval colony, Paf falcon and Gulshan Iqbal.You can read it to know my opinion as Askari 5 may come in your range but I discuss in detail why I not prefer it on first place. Any help you need just ask will try to do my best.

I think I should concentrate on Askari 4 or 5, any idea about their availability and price range. Thanks again.

Askari 4 flats will be 9-9.5 million.Better position than Askari 5 as your passage from Millennium to Karsaz remain open in clashes if not the Dilemia road when Shanti Nagar distrub.Askari 5 if you are looking for house 266 yard possible (I think they called it SD). Don’t forget their utility charges.

Thank you again for your reply. Do you know any good and reliable property agents who are dealing houses in Askari 4?

Chuhan Associates (34902509, 0321-3751138)

Aamir (34492525, 0300-9227809)

Rao & Rao (34578804-06, 34603700, 34603699)