Houses on installment in isb/ rwp

Are there any options available for houses with a down payment of 5-6 million and rest on installments in 2-3 years, minimum 7 marla. Please share if any options are available. Interested in houses not flats/ apart.

Brother, D-17(Margalla view Society) having villas and Bahria Enclave have such options.

Thank you Anees for sharing these options, both are pretty relevant.

i have gone through the options. D17 villas price is very reasonable, 1 crore for 10 marla, but location is very far. That seems to be the reason of low price as land is cheap. But i dont like it for living due to location.

Enclave villas is a good option but the price for 10 marla is 2.25 crore which is a bit higher than my range. 5 marla is small. I might hv gone if there was option of 7 marla villa but its not there :( .

Please do share if you recall any other options. Other experts also share your thoughts.

Brother i have a question which i need seniors to help me with.

I am reviewing option of a house in isb / rwp for living. As i am abroad, my stay here will be occasional.

I am comparing Bahria ph-8, 5 marla with D-17 pine villas ph2, 10 marla installment option. As my current budget is around 7 million and i can pay the remaining amount in installments.

Need your expert views which option will be better. My main objective is security, comfort for family living and second priority can be investment perspective for long term.

Bhaiooo waiting for any response …