How To Buy Plots In Top City New Blocks?

I didn’t seen any price list and booking process on Top City-1 website. How to book plots in new blocks or they closed bookings? Any help will be highly appreciated.

5 marla plots booking plus other plots booking where they have purchased more land has not started yet, they might advertise that in future, where as if you want to buy plots in A,B,C,D,E,F and Farm house block, you can contact the brokers who deal in Top City, you can contact them by getting their contact details from Jang Classifieds Daily.

Yes i have noticed i have not seen any 5 marla advertised yet? They maybe done once possession is given in earlier blocks.

Sheikh Sb. I am new in property world,

Can U tell what "Booking of plots"?

Booking is buying plot on your name but with installments.when you are buying plot directly from developer then you pay required fees and down payment (as per plot size and price);there are installments has to be paid as per schedule.

There are many gud dealers who can fetch u a gud deal OF TOP CITY…see olx or jang classified Pindi. However, if u r interested in direct buying then u may buy only 5 marla plots which the society will announce probably after 6 months, but mind u the price tag will be higher…and by then prices of 10 marla plots will also increase.