Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Investors Advice questions and answers. All your Investors Advice questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Investors Advice answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Investors Advice question now.
Muhammad sha..
( 14 posts )

[6 Answers]
Which one is better for investment, sector i-12 or bahria enclave if a 5 marla plot is bought on same price; which one is expected to give better profit in 2/3 years. Is i-12 going to develop soon?

1220 days ago In Investors Advice
    R A Khan
    (67 posts)
    I-12 will take very long time in my opinion. But whenever it is developed by cda it will give very good gains. If you go for i-12 go practically on site following map as there are so many depression areas and nallahs which you need to avoid. BE is better better for house construction and good gain in 3 years. If you have budget of 30 lac and you want to invest for investment only, not living purpose than think about dha bahawalpur. Its one kanal file is still hovering around 30 lack which is bound to increase. In 3 years surely it will give you very good gain. You can discuss it with people who have idea about that.
      1220 days ago 

Prop Guide
      (6961 posts)
      Shahid sb, I will go with enclave for better results.... However, Enclave is a bit risky as compared to I-12 CDA sector...

Regards
        1220 days ago 

YC
        (439 posts)
        Very good question, and a one difficult to answer...

Its the dilemma of CDA vs anything else, no matter how much better rest of societies perform, CDA's name sells....I personally hate this fact but its a fact

just check out I-12's ground position vs Enclave's, Enclave is miles ahead of I-12. Its been more than a year since CDA cleared I-11 from katchi abadi and still there is no visible development in I-11, now ktchi abadis have moved to I-12, there is a big illegal afgani type village there....

But prices are higher than Enclave...

So its a gamble....

If you never want to build a house on ur 5 marla, then I would chose I-12

But if you want peace of mind then go for Enclave, atleast you can visit and see your plot

By the way, if you follow the news, CDA has been improving in bits and pieces lately, lot of routine action against encroachments, Safa mall and Constitution One tower sealing etc, so who knows, CDA might become a good boy in future, that will give boost to CDA files
          1220 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
          (4338 posts)
          Dear Muhammad shahid,

CDA always give good return so investment point of view I-12 is much better than Enclave.

For living purpose Enclave is much better than I-12 but don't expect good return.

Regards
            1220 days ago 

Musafar
            (557 posts)
            I won't buy either if you ask me. Enclave has risk without NOC, and I won't give away my money on a Pakistani government organisation's promise to deliver, by the way a well-known filthy corrupt organisation. People pay tons of money for it though, so I am either alone or certainly in minority.
              1219 days ago 

Muhammad sha..
              (14 posts)
              Thanks All! I cancelled the idea of I12 and went for BE. Can't trust in Gov orgs pace of work! I can't wait for more than 2-3 yrs. Recently visited Islamabad, roads around I 11, 12, 10 are worst than village roads
                1211 days ago 

Post Answer (6 Answers)
                Email Basket (0)
                SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL