I-14/1?

Asalam o alikum please let me know about i-14/1 is it good for investment i would say a short term investment min of 1 year.

Jazakallah

Hit or Miss

Already got the Hit in last 6+ months

Next Hit: Underpass, Gas across sector, Road Carpeting and Maintenance, Service Road North

Miss: If the above 3 delayed, it's a miss!

Gas meters are already installed in I-14/1, road carpeting is under going at the moment. Prices are still low as compared to other none developed CDA sectors. I think there is another price spike is coming in next few months. Underpass news are starting to circulate via dealers now. So I think there will come at least 10-15 lac jump in next 6 months. Also I think I-14/1 will eventually bypass the prices of 3 and 4 after few years because its more organized, level and peaceful compared to 3 and 4. I also have bought a plot in I-14/1 but my target is to keep it for minimum 2 years.

Thank you very much for your valuable comments… I visited i-14/1 today looks promising to me and i am 100% interested to buy 25x60 plot on a good location please guide me which is the best numbers to buy along with the price… Thanks JazakAllah

Told you on other thread about 1460 and 1206 both plots are looking very good, i short listed these for my brother in law but he bought one in I-11. There is also an option in I-11/2 its 1680 on main 70 feet road demand is 95 lac but i think it can be done around 92 its a 25x40 plot. Many dealers if I-11 quoting this plot.

Nasir Bhai, Plz tell me the demand of 1460 and 1206? Still available for sale?

It was available 10 days back not sure about now, dealers were demanding 85 lac at that time. 0335-5087271 this is the number of the dealer who quoted these two plots.

Gents, just to share for collective good. Try to avoid any deals/token for plots:

7 Plots in I-12
-- 2 in 12/1,
-- 2 in 12/3,
-- 3 in 12/4

4 Plots in I-14
-- 1 in 14/2
-- 3 in 14/4

ImtiaZ sb, Couldn’t get your point why not to deal. Are you talking about some specific plot numbers? What are those?

If anyone can please shed some light on commercials of i-14/1? Min/max sizes available with prices?

Yes, InamUllah sb, there are some specific plot numbers. I will try to get those exact numbers. Those plots have their letters in owners name but now CDA discovered discrepancy in land acquisition (from owners) back in the day and new transfer not allowed until issue resolved.

Discussed the same issue in detail on other threads too.

Ammar sb Markaz is yet to be auctioned. Also majority of. Subsectors commercial also pending. Best will be to open sector map to see location and sizes.

What about 30x60 size…isnt it better than 25x60 for investment point of view?

It depends, generally smaller sizes sell quicker and better returns. However, it depends if bigger sizes on exclusive location etc.