I-14 vs I-16 vs B-17 for investment ?

Which is best for next year?

I16 prices has already pick almost 2million in past 3months, I don't know how much juice is left behind.

I think I-14,I-16 prices will now be stable after EID for whole year.

In my view I-14-16 still juicy for investment as it location with tag of CDA.

Regards

I think I-14 is going to get a good jump in few months as there are news circulating about the underpass on golra more, After Eid i think over all ISB market is going to get a boost. The development pace of CDA in last 1 year has got better many folds. So if that consistency continues than I14 will have no comparison with B-17. Also one can check I-11 to for better gains in next 6 months. As Gas is coming soon there and road carpeting is also going to start. For quick 1-2 month investment B-17 can be lucrative but for long term CDA will win.

Thankyou waqas, nadeem and nasir sb for your valuable comments…

I-16 got a big jump in last couple of months…but I-14 has not followed the same course and has not seen that kind of price hike…what could be the reason

Yes brother qureshi it’s true. I own a plot in 16/2 . 5 Marla plot facing park and mini commercial. It’s depression or basement wala plot but recently I saw some advertising of plots in same street .it’s price touching 60 lack. Is it genuine price or just dealers creating hype??

14 is not that far-off but yes 15 grew more, 16 and than 14.

14 had it's fair share of growth span over years not like 15 that bubbled up in an year or so. 14 is more mature and expensive, therefore people with budget around 5 million are mostly left with any good option in 16 or 15.

Definitely i-14 for investment. Price will increase further if CDA develops roads, schools, and parks there.

Thanxx bros for your valuable comments...its a gr8 help for anyone new to this field.

as per the gathered info...b-17 g block seems stagnant rite now...I-16 got a jump already...left with I-14 which seems in a transition mode rising gradually...how much impact the anticipated underpass and the undergoing road carpeting can make ? any random guess

All three sectors will grow more. In my view, for a short term gains I-14 will appreciate with in one year. I-16 will also see good gains in coming 12 months.

I-15 growth will be dependent upon its pace and quality of development. I-15/3 is bit secure at the moment. I-15/4 pace of work is not that fast.

Thanxx bros for guidance…should I prefer a 70 ft road plot over the one in 30 ft street…and what should be the current price range for such 30x60 plot on 70 ft road in I-14/1 area ?

Recently I sold a 30*60 2nd plot from 70ft Rd in i-14/1 at 85, so I think 90-1cr u can get one.

I advice you better look for extra land plot in I-14 as there are many....

I bought a 25x60 plot on 50 feet road park face on 83 lac last month. I also think a 30x60 plot should be 85-100lac.