I-14 vs bahria phase 8 safari valley

Which one is best to live provided i have a job in islamabad.
Pros and cons of both areas.

You can enjoy standard of life in bahria but realistically its very difficult to manage while doing job in Islamabad.

About I-14 i will say, We all know its CDA sector except CDA, roads are broken, no gas

Even then i have plot in I-14/4 bcz in small amount you can buy plot with good location.

Dear Metacat1,

No doubt safari valley is best for living.I-14 is good for investment and it will take time to livable because of less facilities.You are working in Islamabad so I-14 is suitable for you because of it location.

Regards

What are the current prices of residential plots in I-14?

Same question…

Price start form 3M depend upon location

For easy approach, I-14 is good but for lavish lifestyle and long run living, bahria is good

I visit i14 there have only electrical pol

You are right but still construction activity is more then bahria phase 8

I14 is lowbaged CDA sector there no have market no have roads no have gas Gedar dakho electrical Pol he nazar aatey Han.

I bought a plot in I-14/2 few years ago. Now whenever I go there to see my plot, I can’t get there because of broken roads. I try to reach there from east, west, north and south. Sometimes, west side works…:stuck_out_tongue:

On website of CDA, I-14 Service road North as well as Service road South have been written as future projects. But who knows what CDA means by future. May be Next generation…:stuck_out_tongue:

123…Sir welcome to CDA zone 1, the jewel of islamabad =P =P…

@Saadi. Hahahahaha

I think metacat 1 should consider Faisal town 8 marla in A block. 25 min drive from zero point on kashmir highway.