I can trust?

Others

There are too much people lair in this field - who is the the best man in this field an we should trust - please help me because I want to buy land for agriculture in Punjab.

don’t trust anyone these days! :slight_smile:

Hi Mamtaz,

A long debate may start here if we talk about whether we should trust others or not? Okhalid is not wrong too. Shifting my mind to other part of your question I'd say that you just should be capable of verifying the ownership details of land. If you are familiar with the whole process then you cannot be beaten. You can also involve a reliable agent in your deal.

Hi Mamtaz,

Bother only trust yourself and verify each and every thing from various sources (if possible go for the official source of society in case of plot/home purchase) before going into any sort of deal. Don't trust the dealers at all, they will present dust as gold when you go for buying, and will see gold as dust when you go for selling. Many reasonable looking dealers would sometime disappoint you if you don't keep yourself aware.

Hi Mamtaz,

Both Fawad and Tanveer have answered your question very nicely but I'd like to add a bit of my own. While buying any property at all, it is better to be cautious than sorry. You do not necessarily have to completely rely on the dealer/agent or his words. Verify everything for yourself just to be on the safe side.

When dealing through an agent, always try and request a meeting with the original seller of the property. No agent actually agrees on arranging any such meeting but be insistent and do not finalize any deal unless you've personally had a chit chat with the owner of the property yourself.

Really very nice answers.

Thank you all.

@Mamtaz

I believe you have no experience in the purchase of Agri Land. Please beware that purchase of Agri land is nothing like purchasing land in a city or a society. You definitely will need an expert to ensure a smooth possession of the desired agri land.

I would agree with Fawad that many will present "Dust as Gold" but still you will need to trust someone else you may end in a mess.

Trick to know the right value of the land would be to first check few dealers asking them that you want to sell your land in this area, what price can they get you?

Secondly as mentioned above, get in touch with the owner not on registry but owner in who's name actual "intiqal of land" is. As there can be 10 different owners carrying Registry of the same piece of land and none being original except for one in who's name the "Inteqal of land" is in Patwar khana.

Make sure the original owner has physical "Kabza" of his land by visiting that piece of land and asking in the neighbourhood about how much this owner owns and how much land the people in neighbourhood own.

Make it part of deal that the Original owner will give you the piece of land bounded with walls after the token money is paid and the balance amount will be paid on transferring the "Inteqal" in your name after the land is wall bounded.

Once peaceful possession of the desired land is with you, there are other important things to take care of for which do write us and we will advice you accordingly to avoid any future trouble.

Ali MEYAAR Builders

A very good answer.

Really I have no experience in deal of land because I am from 14 years in Saudi Arabia.

@Mamtaz

If you don't mind me asking,

1- Why are you interested to invest in an Agricultural Land ? 2- How much in cash worth are you looking to invest? 3- Why not to consider investing in other better opportunities with high returns?

You may contact me on my email as well.

Ali MEYAAR Builders

Ali,

1- Because I love agriculture.

2- It will only take 30 lac for the land so not too expensive.