I want to buy a plot in islamabad being a noob

Aslaam o aleikum

I am an overseas pakistani all my life so i don't know anything.

I want to buy a 5 to 10 marla plot in islamabad. I have 30 lacs cash and the other 20 lacs i can pay in 18 months. So, my budget is 50 lacs.

Can somebody please give me advice where to buy a plot? Where the price will definatily increases. I do not care if it is not in main area or an hotspot i am looking it for 10/15 years investment but also going to make an house to rent it out.

It will be helpfull if somebody guides me to buy one or advise?

EDIT: Price increase is important. So already overvalued plot is not done for me even if it has the best things to offer.

Go for Gulberg Residencia, you need to stretch your budget to atleast 35-38 for a 30x60 plot. But after that there is no installment, you can save your amount for construction. Bahria phase 8 is also a good option you will be able to get a 10 marla in your budget. But Gulberg has less risks as it has better location.

Hi, Thank you for your replay.

I can see that in Gulberg residencia a 7 marla plot is available for 42 lacs rupees.

Can u tell where in Gulberg residencia which block is good to buy?

Once again i am looking it for long term investment 10-15 years and i am also going to build an house on it.

Check bahria-enclave ,bahria phase 8 , B-17. You will get developed plot there. Gulberg is good but you won’t get a developed plot in this budget.

Sir I am not a real estate consultant but have a bit of knowledge about it. I will recommend you to buy 1 kanal plot in DHA PHASE 4, ISLAMABAD. Plots in underdeveloped sectors like m,k,l can be bought at 35 to 40 lacs. You will get handsome profit after 5 to 7 years INSHALLAH. Most of the dealers do not recommend this phase as according to them develpment work is not being carried out. To be honest, I like in sector C orchard of DHA PHASE 1 and every morning I see machines going to phase 4 for work.

@Abdul Qayyum and Imtiaz sahb can guide you better in this forum.

Asalam o alikum in this budget you can buy 8 marla non develop plot in bahria enclave for further information regarding Bahria Enclave call me on