I Want To Invest 6M For 5 Marla House Near DHA

I have visited Divine Gardens, Imperial Homes and Paragon City on Burki road. But my family like the Divine Gardens. This society is unable to give possession to customers due to some electricity or other issues. Is anyone suggest some good options around 6M. What you people think about if I can invest in Divine Gardens and wait for possession.

I am also interested in divine gardens in buying a 10 marla house. I have not seen the society yet but i heard that they used material of good quality not like askari 10(bad material).location is outstanding.oh they have the issue of electricity thats why i was thing why the rates are very less inspite of out standing location.due to electricity rates are less but ultimatly issue will be resolved then rates will be sky rocket.i will also buy house there insha ALLAH and i will also recommend you. Mr beginer you visited the society whats your own opinion.how are the houses and a 10 marla house with 4 bed rooms in how much money i can find.

Hi Zzingaro thanks to share your views. I agreed the location is good. I have visisted the site few months back but only gray structure exists. All finishing works pending. The office staff told me that the work is slow or stopped due to the electricity issue. They import some power plan and the installation of plant will be completed in next few months. I dont have clear idea what is the exact issue. I am interested in 5 marla house but most of the people do not recommend this project.

Divine gardens is a good society due to its location. You can also look into green city but thheir price is 7m and their quality is average. Paragon is also going good with reasonable rates and construction quality.

Best option would be to construct yourself or buy a constructed home from someone who is selling and built for hos own use.

Yes Bilal i agreed best option to construct ourself but but in case someone wants to buy house from bank loand then the choices are limited. The location of divine garden is good but some how most of the people do not recommend due to possession issues.

Then you should go for green city it is adjacent to Paragon. Both green city and paragon have possession and they are near DHA phase 8, Barki road and phase 7 as well. Its upto you to decide to which society is better for you depending on your budget.

Devine Gardens owners are in deep troubles due to unavailble of funds and they are facing problems to carry on developements.

So humble request to avoid or you can take your own decision.

I got information some close ppls to them and it is advised in good intentions....

Rest God knows better.

Regards

Avoid such options where you have to wait after booking your house. Evaluate,buy,Build is best strategy.

Brothers very very thnx for sharing your view.now i am not interested in divine garden due to its issues and due to non posession.

Mr farooq if you want to do choice in beteen paragone and green city i heard from very experts in property matters they said for 5 or 10 marla house green city is much batter than paragon.

Construction quality is the same in both Paragon and Green city.

Thanks all of you to share your views. I will visit green city and then make decision.

Dear Hisham Ashraf and Farooq and Bilal and zzingaro and all others,

i am also very much interested to buy plot of 5 marla in Woods Block of Paragon, but property dealers are quoting me price from 24 to 26 Lac, Is it good price or not?

Secondly, no one is sure about the possession in Woods block, some people said may be in December or earlier.

Kindly reply.

Secondly, my budget is only 35 Lac, Please help me to make early decision , as i am already late. I want to build my own small beautiful house.

If i got a plot at 22 Lac then i think i can build single story of 5 Marla. Wht you all people think, am i right or not.

My cousin is asking me to buy home of 5 Marla (Single Story) in Punjab Government Servant Housing Foundation at Multan Road, Lahore. The price is 35 to 37 Lac. Is it ok ?

actually im doing job in DHA Phase 4, Lahore, so it will be very far but i have no other choice. Kindly reply and help me to make good and fruitful decision. Thanks to All

I would recommend you to buy 5 marla plot in Woods block and yes price is between 23-26 depending on location. They have already given possession to some 1 Kanal and some 10 Marla plots in Wood block as you would see some construction. Rough estimate of possession is 3-6 months of 5 marla plots. So in 37 lac you can buy plot and in a year can make your own single storey home. 23-25 plot cost and 12-14 lac construction cost depending on your finish. In Imperial garden 5 marla possesion and developed plots are 35 lac and I think in 2 years wood block 5 Marla price and Imperial garden 5 marla price will be same.

Thanks for good valuable and sincere advice from all of you. One more question regarding the Divine project. Other than the delay in possession issue. How we can ensure the project is secure and there will be no fraud or lose money. Some people have opinion because this project is approved by the cantonment board there for no fraud or money loss but one can wait for some time to get possession may be a year or two or more than that. I am more concerned about the investment security rather than the possession date.

In any housing project what is the legal guaranty of invested money?