Installment Or Small Investment Option

Kindly suggest for low budget investment options in Islamabad at the moment. I can pay 5 lac as advance and 70-75 thousand quarterly installments. Experts Mr. Khan, Syed Ibrahim, Sheikh sb please suggest.

I was considering two options i.e. 30x60 old file in Zone 5 JKCHS and Rp E-16 same plot size. Please suggest if anything else can be considered in my budget.

Don't go for RP.

Have a look at PECHS, installments options plots in new blocks offered few months back...

JKCHS have an uncertain future due to lack of interest from management.

Visit Ministry of Commerce as well, although, I don't recommend, however, u can see ground realities.

Thanks

B-17 7 marla in E block is the best available option.

Avoid E-16 RP as management have disappeared and CDA have advised to stay away.

I don't think instalment plan is available for JKCHS zone 5 but you maybe able to find someone who booked from new files, as they arranged new booking, which was complete and booking closed.

PECHS is an option available but down payment is more. Same with MPCHS B-17 E block. You need atleast 10 lakh downpayment otherwise it will be a real struggle to buy anything. Bahria Enclave Phase 2 maybe an option providing you have 10 lakh downpayment.

Thanks for your replies.

Nasir sab, is there installment option available in B-17? If yes, I will go for it.

Sheikh sab, I got to know through web search and a dealer that we can get JKCHS zone-5 7 marla file around 6lacs. That is why I was interested.