Investment

ls it a good time to invest in DHA? If yes they? ln the case of no what is the reason . Thanks

No one has a crystall ball. However you need to be precise. What Phase of DHA are you considering? What is your investment objective? How long do you want to hold? What is your budget? Do you want somehere to live or purely as an investment? Do you want a plot bon the ground or a file?

Dear Arshad,

For short investment which area is better? I have 9 million.

First of all property generally is a long term investment than short-term. I don't know too much about DHA but perhaps someone else could advise you better. However from my little knowledge, I think DHA 1 and 2 are already developed so don't have a big chance of appreciation although they may still go a little higher as people continue to build houses and plots become more scarce. DHA 2 extension and DHA Valley I think would take longer period to get off the ground, although prices could still increase due to speculation. DHA 2 may be worth investigating further, it may pay back if you can find a good location at a reasonable price.

If you are referring to DHA Lahore then I think if you can find a cheap plot in Phase 7 then it could appreciate as the area develops. I don't think that anything is going to happen in Phase 9 for the next 2 years at least, unless it is purely speculation as opposed to facts.

Thank Arshad.