Imtiaz

Expert Authority
1085 posts
6 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Investors Advice questions and answers. All your Investors Advice questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Investors Advice answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Investors Advice question now.
Nauman
( 1 post )

[18 Answers]
Hello members,

I need your expert advice for the investment.

I would like to invest 20 million to buy a property. I am thinking of a couple of options.

1) Buy a plot (dha 5 seems to be better option so far. I guess if I buy a pair of plots next to each other it will be better)

2) Buy a shop in zone 1 islamabad or a house in bahria phase 1 to 6.

Please let me from the above which option to go for? I am not looking to build the house or something in near future and I can hold these for next few years In sha allah.

Also, for the below if you have any better ideas please let me know. Thanks.

I have 100k euros in my account I think it is better to hold this amount due to current rupee devaluation and invest somewhere in europe in a residential or commercial property.

25 days ago In Investors Advice
    Post Answer
    YC
    (422 posts)
    If you would like to get a rent then obviously go for a shop or a house in ph 1-6 ten Marla used

Buy for the sake of return I would suggest get a few plots of kanal 10 marla etc in Gulberg residencia, it has been giving good returns lately

Other members could shed light on other societies
      25 days ago 

Ty Phoon
      (190 posts)
      Dont think you can transfer euros from Pakistan to Europe for business purpose.

How about a small house in Zone 1?
        25 days ago 

YC
        (422 posts)
        If he has an account in Europe then sure he can
          25 days ago 

Imtiaz
          (1084 posts)
          Good Investment in Foregin Currency (Pegged with USD) till Dec 2019 = Keep it saved in the account where it currently is.

Real Estate will have much slower gains at-least till the end of this year. USD is predicted to go even higher in next 6 odd months.
            25 days ago 

Sohail Khan
            (118 posts)
            Imtiaz sb, the strong desire is that this wish or prediction of yours never fulfil and all the brothers who are carrying dollars close to their hearts in the hope of getting more higher rates just remain on this hope for ever. Amin !
            Learn from nations to support their countries in the difficult time, rather take the advantage of the situation. If Holding property is not that fruitful currently, still we can make money by construction and selling, each 10 marla house construction and selling within few months can easily bring you profit of 2.5-4 million.
            Property in Pakistan will always be beneficial in long term, its a country of huge population and genuine land demand will always be there.
            Imtiaz sb, you are very calculative and analytic, please don’t advise on easy holdings, you will have even more brighter ideas on making more money than holding dollars, end of the day it’s our motherland, we owe her something in return.

25 days ago 

Syed Raza
              (15 posts)
              Asalam o alikum if you want any information regarding Bahria Enclave Islamabad than let me know please thanks
                25 days ago 

Imtiaz
                (1084 posts)
                Sohail Bhai, I guess sometimes beyond one's wishes and reflection of ' Ultra Patriotism', lies common sense to simply answer what has been asked, simple as that :) it's simply a Boolean situation answer and I just did that.

We all have difference of opinions and they should be reflected. However, for the sake of answering a simple question, it's better sometimes to put that 'Ultra-Nationalist-Cayegory A Citizenship' glasses away for a while that judges others on each single difference of opinion.

I had and I would prefer Honest Advise and neutrality above self-boasted patriotism that judges other and that is what was my answer earlier to the original question :)

Re: Currency VS Real Estate, I have deatiled answer on very first page of Currency Devaluation thread...

By the way, it's more exports, less import will do the trick to strengthen the PKR, burning USDs or handing them to State Bank will not, if one knows how the Interbank Works!

Be Blessed!
                  24 days ago 

Sohail Khan
                  (118 posts)
                  No one knows where ones good is writen, even your simple advise to hold dolor cannot necessarily make any trick, rather can make opposite.

by keeping petrotism on one side last givt kept RS on fake level with zero exports and only imports still RS was stable for long so this trick also doesnt work always.
                    24 days ago 

Imtiaz
                    (1084 posts)
                    Reading the initial question and my answer may help to come out of the wrong impression about my *simple advise to hold dolor*.

I didnt advise so, the answer was overseas having saving in whatever foreign currency (USD, EUR, SAR etc.) at this point can retain the saving rather then real estate investment till Dec 2019 to avoid any disappointment/loss

Rest, I cant do much about individual's assumptions and wrong interpretations.

The following data from Pakistan Bureau of Statistics bust the blanket statements like *zero exports and only imports*

Self explanatory:

https://tradingeconomics.com/pakistan/exports
                    https://tradingeconomics.com/pakistan/imports
                      23 days ago 

Sohail Khan
                      (118 posts)
                      Thanks for sharing the links, showing very clearly that all economic indicators are much better currently compare to PMLN tenure.
                        23 days ago 

Post Answer (18 Answers)
                        1 2 >
                        Answer the Question

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL