Investment advice. Dha phase 2 islamabad.

Need to know if its a good investment to buy small plots 5 marla in dha phase 2 islamabad in d ana h block on iqbal avenue? How much growth can one see in short term?

I need some information regarding plots rate in DHA Islamabad.

Dear Talha Arshad,

Dha phase2 N block 5Marla 2.2 to 2.6 and P block 10Marla 3.3 to 3.8 Million.I think it's better for investment point of view.Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

There are no 5 marla residential plots in dha 2 d and h blocks.Yes 5 marla commercials are available in these sectors.

If interested for buying selling you can contact me at 03455370978.

Yes 4 marla commercial plots that are being allotted on instalment bases. I need to know if its good to go for it? I am not from Islamabad so can someone update me with population in that area? Can I get good rent? And how much can such property appreciate in like 2 to 3 years?

These plots are not very very lucrative for investment.Best option would be to buy commercial plots at good locations available on cash…Rental income is very very good in dha…

Saadi how much a good location commercial plot on cash?

Sir varies from 15 million to 40 million for 4 marla.

Sadi Bahi 40 m for a 4 Marla and how much capital is needed for construction and how much rental income is expected thanks.

Sir i think so that 1± crore is needed for construction for 4 storey but not sure about it…Kindly cross check it…Rental income varies betwwen 2.5 to 3.25 lacs depending upon the tenant e.g banks and brands can pay you more if location is suitable for them…Best plots in dha 2 are E commercial jinnah boulevard 5 marlas but they are very very expensive.5 marla varies from 5 to 5.5 crores but their rental income easily touch 4lacs+…

I have recently constructed the Plaza Before i have given the contract to a contractor but later i decided to do myself as there were lot of frauds. And now i have my own construction company.

If a good construction with excellent material like fazal steel etc just keep in mind 1 crore 15 lakh +/- 5.People will tell you less prices as well but than they compromise with material and inexperience parties.